MySpace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_B

. I am incredibly good at making people laugh and playing the guitar. I am really honest about everything and probably the most honest person you will ever meet.

Modest to boot! Plus anybody claiming they are the most honest person I will ever meet, in my experience, are devient liers who are offensive to masquerade as honesty ;)

East Anglia Fox

Modest to boot! Plus anybody claiming they are the most honest person I will ever meet, in my experience, are devient liers who are offensive to masquerade as honesty ;)

That bit about making people laugh and play the guitar was kind of a joke. I just put that to encourage a reaction. The honesty thing is true though. I am actually a very honest person and certianly not a masquerade to honesty. I'm not a New Labour politician!

pds

That bit about making people laugh and play the guitar was kind of a joke. I just put that to encourage a reaction. The honesty thing is true though. I am actually a very honest person and certianly not a masquerade to honesty. I'm not a New Labour politician!

So you're lying then if the making people laugh and guitar was a joke.
It's not strictly true so you're no honest.:icon_wink

East Anglia Fox

So you're lying then if the making people laugh and guitar was a joke.
It's not strictly true so you're no honest.:icon_wink

Listen to yourself!

If I'm joking then I'm not lying. Anyway many people at my College would agree that I'm good at making people laugh and my girlfriend would probably say I'm good at the guitar!

pds

Listen to yourself!

If I'm joking then I'm not lying. Anyway many people at my College would agree that I'm good at making people laugh and my girlfriend would probably say I'm good at the guitar!

I am only joking with you :icon_lol:

As long as you can please your girlfriend with guitar.:icon_wink

MKFox

Do you like thunderstorms?
I'd like one as long as I was inside Charlie
:038:
Good lad....
I'm assuming Charlie isn't your brother, or seeing as you're from Ely, your pet....:icon_wink

East Anglia Fox

:038:
Good lad....
I'm assuming Charlie isn't your brother, or seeing as you're from Ely, your pet....:icon_wink

I meant inside with Charlie, as in being indoors with her while there's a thunderstorm outside!

SJN-Fox

I meant inside with Charlie, as in being indoors with her while there's a thunderstorm outside!

So, you want to be inside, with some bird, during a thunderstorm, doing some charlie.

Fair do's, not everyones idea of a bank holiday weekend, but hey, I can't see where the problem lies.

East Anglia Fox

So, you want to be inside, with some bird, during a thunderstorm, doing some charlie.

Fair do's, not everyones idea of a bank holiday weekend, but hey, I can't see where the problem lies.

Charlie's short for "Charlotte", which is my bird's name!

All I meant was, if there's a thunderstorm, I'd like to be inside a nice warm house with her as opposed to anything else.

Babylon

why has you mrs made her profile private? Is she a dirty bitch?:102:

:081: Jesus... that got me in trouble. Laughed out loud and everyone looked at what I was doing... BUGGER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669