N Block Success or not?

Was the n block a success or not?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
The leeds fans singing “what the ****in hell was that” to Nblock after the attempted the kops “your shit arghhhhh chant” was classic.

I was in the K end of J yesterday and you could hear N block from time to time. You couldn't hear the kop although they were obviously singing. Such naff accoustics in the stadium.

The "You're not famous anymore" from L block made me laugh.

What was the Leeds fans were singing constantly in the first half?

It sounded like 'We Are The Champions,We Are The Champions,'

But it's 15 years since they were champions.:102:

It's 'we are the champions, champions of europe' - they've been singing that ever since I can remember, and that's a long long time.

Despite the obvious inaccuracies of the song itself, it's one of the most powerful supporter 'chants' you will hear. The whole of Elland Road used to do it many years ago, and it was amazing to hear

It's something to do with coming runners-up in the European Cup in 1975 to Bayern Munich. The ref 'cheated' them out of it, dodgy decisions everywhere. How did the Leeds fans response in Paris? By ripping out the seats, three year ban from Europe for em.

It did however start off a slope for them until 1992.

Last edited:
The Leeds fans could hear us becasue when we got going they would sing the same song but to their words.
Good atmosphere from the whole stadium to be fair.
The champions of Europe song really pisses me off becasue they haven't won **** all in europe - Espcially when the were singing to us "You've never won **** all" :icon_roll

The Leeds fans could hear us becasue when we got going they would sing the same song but to their words.
The champions of Europe song really pisses me off becasue they haven't won **** all in europe - Espcially when the were singing to us "You've never won **** all" :icon_roll

someone told me they sing we are the champions for next year as they all know they are going down. retarded if you ask me. slightly jealous they get to play the forest scum

someone told me they sing we are the champions for next year as they all know they are going down. retarded if you ask me. slightly jealous they get to play the forest scum

You're both wrong. They sing 'Champions Of Europe'

They won the UEFA Cup twice in the early 70's (also winning the Fairs Cup and Cup Winners Cup) and were cheated out of a European Cup win.

Last edited:
You're all wrong.

They sing "European Champions" repeatedly.

I took a Leeds fan with me last night (as the previous 3 seasons) who travels home and away, he's been singing this for years

It's 'we are the champions, champions of europe' - they've been singing that ever since I can remember, and that's a long long time.

I have always thought this was correct. I have seen it written on a couple of Leeds websites as WACCOE.

I don't think an agreement will be reached on this.

WACCOE is correct its been a massive leeds thing for ages

:icon_lol: You always seem to think that you are right, or maybe it's just how some of your post's come accross :icon_razz

no he always thinks hes right ;)

:icon_lol: You always seem to think that you are right, or maybe it's just how some of your post's come accross :icon_razz
There's one thing that I'm continually right about.

How do you suggest I post in future then, in a manner in which I think I'm wrong :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669