N Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.
PFKA.....there's always a "chance" but as you know, it's slim..........

Lenny has an attractive offer to remain at Celtic, whilst a couple of spanish clubs have now also shown interest.
I've heard nothing from within our beloved LCFC for ages with regard to bringing him 'home'.
Trust me - he hates T****r!!!!!

BOB HAZELL said:
Lenny has an attractive offer to remain at Celtic, whilst a couple of spanish clubs have now also shown interest.
I've heard nothing from within our beloved LCFC for ages with regard to bringing him 'home'.
Trust me - he hates T****r!!!!!

Thanks for the info Bob.

Bob any news on the backroom staff, seems to have gone very quiet as regards help for RK and MS ??

Last edited:
PFKAKTF FOX said:
Thanks for the info Bob.

Bob any news on the backroom staff, seems to have gone very quiet as regards help for RK and MS ??

Is MS even confirmed??

Lenny apart, I know nothing about possible recruitments for the backroom staff, I'm afraid.

BOB HAZELL said:
Lenny apart, I know nothing about possible recruitments for the backroom staff, I'm afraid.

No worries Bob, your info is always much appreciated.

Have heard he's re-signing for Celtic today.

F**k off Taylor - you tosser.

BOB HAZELL said:
Have heard he's re-signing for Celtic today.

F**k off Taylor - you tosser.

Would it be a one year deal by any chance, would maybe explain the reasoning behind Andy Johnson's one year deal.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Would it be a one year deal by any chance, would maybe explain the reasoning behind Andy Johnson's one year deal.

That and the fact Johnson is an old crock???

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Would it, why? Do you think NL is coming to city when he has finished at Celtic. What does it have to do with Johnson?, by the time Lennon gets here (yeah, right) he won't be playing anyway.

ex[SIZE=-1][/SIZE] (
ebreve.gif
ks)
n.

tr.v. exed, ex·ing, ex·es

To delete or cross out

Last edited:
So an exit used to be something then. I'm getting the hang of this now

Melton Fox said:
Would it, why? Do you think NL is coming to city when he has finished at Celtic. What does it have to do with Johnson?, by the time Lennon gets here (yeah, right) he won't be playing anyway.
:038: Well said MF.

Like your signature Melts, one in the eye for Steven dare I say.:icon_lol:

mitcho_uk said:
Just announced on 5live that he has signed a new one year deal with Celtic

Rumour has it the deal includes small print suggesting if LCFC come in with a £10m offer, Celtic have to let him go :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669