Log in to stop seeing adverts

Naarch in Prem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oadby Fox

New Member
So, you cheeky canaries, you think you're going to have a good time in the Prem?

Enjoy your 15 minutes (about the same time as it takes to do one of Delia's pies) and remember to turn the gas off...
 

MKFox

New Member
Oadby Fox said:
So, you cheeky canaries, you think you're going to have a good time in the Prem?

Enjoy your 15 minutes ...
what's your problem with Norwich? Fair play to them and good luck!
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
His problem is that he lives in Oadby, I'd have a permanent chip on my shoulder if I lived there too.
 

Oadby Fox

New Member
Excuse me, but where did I say I disliked Naarch and begrudged their (relative) success? Is explaining the facts of Premiership life in a jocular manner to be construed as an act of aggression? What sad times are these when wonton acts of ribaldry are seen as declarations of footie war!

As for Oadbians having a collective chip one could, I suppose, argue this (feebly) if comparing their truly wretched lot (eight, en-suite bedroom, rambling hovels in barely a couple of acres) to the good citizens of, say, South Kensington. However, if one accepts the findings of the Royal Mail's Mosiac Index it is difficult to see (within the context of Leicestershire at least) exactly who they might feel chipper about.
 

Ricey

New Member
Oadby Fox said:
Excuse me, but where did I say I disliked Naarch and begrudged their (relative) success? Is explaining the facts of Premiership life in a jocular manner to be construed as an act of aggression? What sad times are these when wonton acts of ribaldry are seen as declarations of footie war!

As for Oadbians having a collective chip one could, I suppose, argue this (feebly) if comparing their truly wretched lot (eight en-suite bedroom rambling hovels in barely a couple of acres) to the good citizens of, say, South Kensington. However, if one accepts the findings of the Royal Mail's Mosiac Index it is difficult to see (within the context of Leicestershire at least) exactly who they might feel chipper about.
I haven't a clue what you just posted there! :shock:
 

Malf

New Member
I've heard that Norwich and Brom can expect £34 million for their promotion to the premiership! £22 million for next season and even if they go down, they pick up £6 million for two seasons! Is this really true? Did we get this money? Will we get £6 million in the summer?
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Oadby Fox said:
(a) gentle ribbing should be seen for what it is

(b) Oadbians are too well off to have chips on their shoulders
I'm surprised you would even allow a chip to be put on your shoulder.
 

dannyboy

New Member
If they doont spend, they'll go down. The likes of Malky Mackay and Craig Fleming are hardly going to keep them, up. The forward line of Svensson and Huckerby are premier rejects
 

Lboro fox

New Member
Malf said:
I've heard that Norwich and Brom can expect £34 million for their promotion to the premiership! £22 million for next season and even if they go down, they pick up £6 million for two seasons! Is this really true? Did we get this money? Will we get £6 million in the summer?
yes thats them parachute payment things
 

buzzer_b

New Member
Lboro fox said:
Malf said:
I've heard that Norwich and Brom can expect £34 million for their promotion to the premiership! £22 million for next season and even if they go down, they pick up £6 million for two seasons! Is this really true? Did we get this money? Will we get £6 million in the summer?
yes thats them parachute payment things
Will we get this??
 

Lboro fox

New Member
buzzer_b said:
Lboro fox said:
Malf said:
I've heard that Norwich and Brom can expect £34 million for their promotion to the premiership! £22 million for next season and even if they go down, they pick up £6 million for two seasons! Is this really true? Did we get this money? Will we get £6 million in the summer?
yes thats them parachute payment things
Will we get this??
yes we do for 2 years in div1, its to soften the blow of relegation
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool  25
Manchester City  19
Leicester  17
Chelsea  17
Arsenal  15
Palace  14
Tottenham   12
Burnley  12
Sheffield Utd  12
10 Bournemouth  12
11 West Ham Utd  12
12 Aston Villa  11
13 Wolves  11
14 Manchester Utd  10
15 Everton  10
16 Brighton  9
17 Southampton  8
18 Newcastle Utd  8
19 Norwich City  7
20 Watford  4
Top