Nalis Gillespie & Gemmill

Status
Not open for further replies.
lcfcrules said:
DurhamFox said:
If Gillespie is a goner I don't fancy anyone's chances.

What about Dublin and Walker?

I think Dublin is the most likely to be offered a new deal, because of his versatility and his influence on the other players.

If Walker is offered a new contract it'll probably be on less money than he could get elsewhere, so I can't see him staying.

mad biker said:
All released today, more meetings tomorrow !

Thanks mad biker, I was all settled down to do some work for once and then you have to post this and get me all distracted :-x ;-) :) :-D

shame about nalis was a real gentleman and is settled in leicester. lets sign his son up. Enzo Nalis

beaumontfox said:
awww i liked Nalis as well...such a lovely bloke.

have you noticed people who win the SC player of the year award leave straight after??? :eek:

That is quite worrying.

beaumontfox said:

have you noticed people who win the SC player of the year award leave straight after??? :eek:

Sometimes they don't leave, they just get long term injuries.

The SC award is the players equivalent of manager of the month.

webmaster said:
beaumontfox said:

Does that mean MA will get sacked/resign/get some long term injury within the near future?

lcfcrules said:
webmaster said:
beaumontfox said:

Does that mean MA will get sacked/resign/get some long term injury within the near future?

Possibly.

Steven said:
lcfcrules said:
webmaster said:
beaumontfox said:

Possibly.

Did we_8_cov tell you that he is gonna bust up Adams' nose during the pillow talk Steven?

lcfcrules said:
webmaster said:
beaumontfox said:

Usually with managers their team goes through a bad patch. Dunno who they're playing on Sunday, but I bet they lose.
Unfortunately it's come too late to get them relegated.

webmaster said:
lcfcrules said:
webmaster said:
beaumontfox said:

Usually with managers their team goes through a bad patch. Dunno who they're playing on Sunday, but I bet they lose.

They are playing Crewe who has not won a game since they sold Dean Ashton.

lcfcrules said:
webmaster said:
lcfcrules said:
webmaster said:
beaumontfox said:

I think I'll sell my car and put all the money on a Crewe win then, bound to be decent odds.

webmaster said:
I think I'll sell my car and put all the money on a Crewe win then, bound to be decent odds.

Looks like th Bookies have got the MotM factored into their odds, ##### have got Crewe as odds on favourites to win the match!

Last edited by a moderator:
webmaster said:
lcfcrules said:
webmaster said:
lcfcrules said:
webmaster said:
beaumontfox said:

1.66 from William Hill, 1.8 from Ladbrokes for a home(Crewe) win

I thought Gillespie and Nalis might get new contracts. Nalis has been playing more lately and I thought maybe CL had decided to keep him, but maybe those games were just to make up his mind. Gillespie leaving is suprising as we don't really have anyone else to play there, and even if a replacement is lined up, not guaranteed we'll get them.

I think Dublin and Walker will both get new contracts, but can't see anyone else. Possibly Dabizas, but I hope not.

i thought Nalis made it clear he was off back to France at the end of this season? Why is everyone so surprised? Have I missed something? :?

CL has said he wants everything wrapped up by the end of the Plymouth game so they can break up for the summer. I honestly can't see how anyone is going to be offered a deal given that there is 24 hours, 48 at best of negotiating time available.

DurhamFox said:
CL has said he wants everything wrapped up by the end of the Plymouth game so they can break up for the summer. I honestly can't see how anyone is going to be offered a deal given that there is 24 hours, 48 at best of negotiating time available.

They won't be expected to accept a new deal immediately. Current contracts run until the end of June anyway, so I expect the players will be given a few weeks to think about it.

webmaster said:
DurhamFox said:

They won't be expected to accept a new deal immediately. Current contracts run until the end of June anyway, so I expect the players will be given a few weeks to think about it.

It's a good point - offer them 'take it or leave it' deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669