national DNA database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple, you go to Paper Tiger in Cank Street and you buy a false moustache, a ginger wig and some clear glasses, perhaps some plastic teeth You then make a new passport out of paper mache and sticky-back plastic. You start calling yourself Piers Effingham-Cnut and talk posh. Easy peasy.:icon_wink

If it became part of a routine at birth we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Another group I'd DNA is anybody claiming any sort of benefit. I hear some of you crying, you can't do that. Why not? It may seem stereotypical, but how many on the dole etc are on the fiddle of one description or another.
Don't give your DNA, don't get your benefit.
Don't give your DNA, don't come in this country.
Don't give your DNA, don't get let out of prison.

The PC brigade would be up in arms, so I'll take their fecker as well for obstructing the law.

Is there a job going in the DNA department? My list is getting longer....

This is a criminals charter as all it will do is create a black market for genetic material.

Simple, you go to Paper Tiger in Cank Street and you buy a false moustache, a ginger wig and some clear glasses, perhaps some plastic teeth You then make a new passport out of paper mache and sticky-back plastic. You start calling yourself Piers Effingham-Cnut and talk posh. Easy peasy.:icon_wink

nice line in facetiousness

how do you create multiple identities on a DNA database?

Well if I have your DNA I can leave that at the screen of a crime. Were you there or not, in either case it sows doubts if the Police then try to arrest someone else who also has DNA at the crime scene. If DNA use becomes widespread than it very likely that evasion techniques will also proliferate. :icon_wink

Well if I have your DNA I can leave that at the screen of a crime. Were you there or not, in either case it sows doubts if the Police then try to arrest someone else who also has DNA at the crime scene. If DNA use becomes widespread than it very likely that evasion techniques will also proliferate. :icon_wink

hmmm, yeah maybe

i can see people buying stuff to chuck at crime scenes

scouse kids could go around collecting stuff, like pubes out of urinals, or wiping rags round the top of pint glasses

hmmm, yeah maybe

i can see people buying stuff to chuck at crime scenes

scouse kids could go around collecting stuff, like pubes out of urinals, or wiping rags round the top of pint glasses

Hotels, spas, swimming pools that sort of thing. :icon_wink

I think you knew what I meant DV

whilst being flippant, i think i have a point. how would an innocent person's DNA help the police catch criminals?

when your DNA is compromised you use some other DNA?

He means that you would simply move on and use another identity, and let the one that has been compromised simply fade away

Generally what criminals do with all other types of fraud

He means that you would simply move on and use another identity, and let the one that has been compromised simply fade away

Generally what criminals do with all other types of fraud

ah, you mean you give a false name and false ID when you are arrested

The Bourne Identity as opposed to Gattaca

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49