National Space Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.
A serious incident was on the cards for a long time. We have some family what drink there regularly across the weekend - whereas me and my Dad plus whoever pop in Sunday to see them. The atmosphere had been getting nasty for a while with young kids drugged up on coke according to them.

Shame because the two blokes running it are putting some real leg work into keeping a drinking pub in the surburbs open.

A serious incident was on the cards for a long time. We have some family what drink there regularly across the weekend - whereas me and my Dad plus whoever pop in Sunday to see them. The atmosphere had been getting nasty for a while with young kids drugged up on coke according to them.

Shame because the two blokes running it are putting some real leg work into keeping a drinking pub in the surburbs open.

It's been as rough as a badger's arse in there for many years Hazz, there's also always been plenty of drugs in there.
I used to drink in there regularly when I last lived in Leicester and have seen too many fights to count in there.
I was in the middle of a fair few of them as well. :icon_lol:

I should say though that any aggro I've ever seen in there was always drink related, nothing to do with any other drugs.

I suspect you used to pop in the Beaumont, Hoskins or the Talbot then?

Yep, I used to live near Abbey lane, used to be a regular in the Hoskins... especially when I was barred out of the Broadway

He did shout his report, but in space no-one can....

I'll get my coat

So your considered judgement?

The students i went with were G and T and i didnt realise at the time but the event was an induction to space science careers and how space technology is coming along.

The actual center was closed, however i would say go for it. It looked very hands on from the little bits i saw.

Plus the bird working in the cafe was a corker.

So your considered judgement?

I've been FGtG, and it's pretty good

Homer junior is four and a half and he loved it

Obviously lots of stuff is way over his head, but he still gots loads of enjoyment out of it - especially the spaceman film in the IMAX

The students i went with were G and T and i didnt realise at the time but the event was an induction to space science careers and how space technology is coming along.

The actual center was closed, however i would say go for it. It looked very hands on from the little bits i saw.

Plus the bird working in the cafe was a corker.

I've been FGtG, and it's pretty good

Homer junior is four and a half and he loved it

Obviously lots of stuff is way over his head, but he still gots loads of enjoyment out of it - especially the spaceman film in the IMAX

Thank you, both. :038:

Gin and Tonic

I was in G and T but I thought it was a load of bollocks. Clever kids got taken to day outs, troublemakers and thicko's to Alton Towers and Camping trips and the kids in between? Naff all.

Bollocks, really.

I was in G and T but I thought it was a load of bollocks. Clever kids got taken to day outs, troublemakers and thicko's to Alton Towers and Camping trips and the kids in between? Naff all.

Bollocks, really.

The clever kids at my school got feck all.

The nobs got to go on trips for behaving themselves for a week or two. i behaved myself for 5 years and got feck all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46