Neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's rather nice. What time is neighbours on? Is she on telly long enough to crack one off?

She's rather nice. What time is neighbours on? Is she on telly long enough to crack one off?

1.41 Mon-Fri repeated 5.37. There are some other fiiinnne looking ladies on there aswell, but i'd she she is the nicest, Izzy was my favourite but she left:icon_cry:

ive only read the 1st page about top 10 chicks - susan kenedy is a lesbian biker chick with tattoos all up her arms, hence always wearing long sleeved tops.

Lazzer (and maybe other Northern Irishmen) would like her as she was born in the North. :eek:

Code:
Jackie Woodburne
Born: 	5 February 1957
Carrickfergus, County Antrim, Northern Ireland

Jackiewoodburne.jpg

ive only read the 1st page about top 10 chicks - susan kenedy is a lesbian biker chick with tattoos all up her arms, hence always wearing long sleeved tops.

From Wikipedia. ;)

There is an urban legend that Woodburne has tattoos all up her arm [citation needed], which were fuelled when Woodburne appeared to confirm the fact in a BBC webchat. [2]. These remarks however turned out to be a joke (that was taken seriously), as there have been many scenes in Neighbours in which it can be clearly seen that no tattoos are visible on Woodburne's arms. This rumour was denied by Jackie when questioned about it by Steve Jones on T4 on Sunday 5th November 2006.

Only an hour and a half to go until its on!! It better be a bloody good one as I'm sacking off uni for this!!!

she must get 30 seconds of screen time on at least one episode for ya mk.

she must get 30 seconds of screen time on at least one episode for ya mk.
I'll have to sky+ an episode. Just for research reasons you understand....

I'll have to sky+ an episode. Just for research reasons you understand....

you cant freeze frame by frame on sky+ though. at least i dont think you can. my first ever video recorder i had in my bedroom at home had that, i tell you that tape of basic instinct nearly wore out in the end.

you cant freeze frame by frame on sky+ though. at least i dont think you can. my first ever video recorder i had in my bedroom at home had that, i tell you that tape of basic instinct nearly wore out in the end.
we've all been there:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670