Neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.
You 2 bummers have killed a perfectly good thread, you both should be ashamed of yourselves.

Same as what Mike Hunt said really, well done.
This is a thread for discussion about the greatest television program on. This is NOT a thread for trying to get it on with fellow employees!!

Could a moderator be so kind to remove the off-topic discussion in a similar way in which this thread was created.

I'll have to sky+ an episode. Just for research reasons you understand....

I only found out today that if you have something recorded on sky+ that when you watch it back you can hold down the play button for slow motion, might be worth remembering!

Excellent find there Jessel!! Are those episodes in English time or Australian time?

My God.... You leave the Country for three years and everything in Erinsbrough goes to pot... For years I have lived with the illusion that Karl and Susan would get back together and once again be happily married - and now I find out she has anew surname and a new family. Poor Billy and Libby must be devastated... and what happened to the budding romance of Boyd and Sky. They've split up, he's found someone else and she's had a baby (Give it back Dylan)... is nothing in this world sacred??? As for Max and Stephanie, well I gave them a year at most - I'm glad to see I was proved wrong on that one. It's nice to see that Harold and Lou have finally consented and decided to live together - I'm sure they make the perfect couple. And Toadie is still living on Ramsey Street - will he never leave?

What do people do for fun now in Erinsbrough? Does Harold still run the Coffee Shop? Do Lou and Max still run the Waterhole, or whatever it's called now? Is Paul Daniels still the evil genius running Lassiter's?

My God.... You leave the Country for three years and everything in Erinsbrough goes to pot... For years I have lived with the illusion that Karl and Susan would get back together and once again be happily married - and now I find out she has anew surname and a new family. Poor Billy and Libby must be devastated... and what happened to the budding romance of Boyd and Sky. They've split up, he's found someone else and she's had a baby (Give it back Dylan)... is nothing in this world sacred??? As for Max and Stephanie, well I gave them a year at most - I'm glad to see I was proved wrong on that one. It's nice to see that Harold and Lou have finally consented and decided to live together - I'm sure they make the perfect couple. And Toadie is still living on Ramsey Street - will he never leave?

What do people do for fun now in Erinsbrough? Does Harold still run the Coffee Shop? Do Lou and Max still run the Waterhole, or whatever it's called now? Is Paul Daniels still the evil genius running Lassiter's?

Susan and Karl are back together.

Boyd's got some new hot bird called Janae with bigger tits that Skye.

Max has gone mad after motoring someone down and has gone on a runner!

Lou is still the player he always has been, he's got some Russian on the go at the min and did have the neighbour on the go as well!

Harold has kinda got a bird as well. Thats Janae's grandma, the mother of the neighbour Lou was getting it on with.

Toadie is still on Ramsey street although just returned from a high profile case in Sydney. Also might be gettin in there with Steph now mad Max has gone but doesn't want to out of moral.

Harold and Lou run the coffee shop now after getting back off Paul Robinson.

Max and Steph run the Scarlet Bar, although never are around so it is up to whoever is in there to pretend they work there!

Good old, hop-a-long Paul Robinson, not the pint sized magician, is still the evil genius running the complex.

Please do keep up! ;) :081:

What happened to that little blond who used to mend cars?

"Susan and Karl are back together."

Then why does she have a different last name???

Thanks for the recap. I feel like I could switch on tomorrow and be up to speed in no time... Now, if you could tell me whats going on in Summer Bay and Hollyoaks I'd be sorted...

:):):):):)

"Susan and Karl are back together."

Then why does she have a different last name???

Thanks for the recap. I feel like I could switch on tomorrow and be up to speed in no time... Now, if you could tell me whats going on in Summer Bay and Hollyoaks I'd be sorted...

:):):):):)

Yeah, she did marry someone else, hence the other two kids (Rachael & Zeike) but he popped his clogs and she realised that Karl was the only man for her! They're going through the motions, they both live together again!!

Summer Bay - Never herd of it!!

Hollyoakes - Becca's in prison for banging Justin when he was 15 (luck cvnt!)
Clare tried to kill Max! and was really horrible to Tom!!
Mandy left
Debbie Dean left
Lee Hunter's bird left
Mr and Mrs C are dead!!!
Frankie is with the geezer who runs the pub - Darren's Dad
The pub blew up and is now re-built
There's some knob-head Irish 'man' who wears womens clothes but is not gay!??
Rhys pulled some fine schoolie then binked her Mum as well!
Oh and Justin and the new kid on the block who's mum got motored by Jake Dean and is played by the same guy that was Billy Jackson in Eastenders are the gangster bad-boys of Hollyoakes!

To be honest, never watch Hollyoakes apart from the rare occasions I am awake before midday on Sunday to catch the omnibus!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00