Neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, she did marry someone else, hence the other two kids (Rachael & Zeike) but he popped his clogs and she realised that Karl was the only man for her! They're going through the motions, they both live together again!!

Summer Bay - Never herd of it!!

Hollyoakes - Becca's in prison for banging Justin when he was 15 (luck cvnt!)
Clare tried to kill Max! and was really horrible to Tom!!
Mandy left
Debbie Dean left
Lee Hunter's bird left
Mr and Mrs C are dead!!!
Frankie is with the geezer who runs the pub - Darren's Dad
The pub blew up and is now re-built
There's some knob-head Irish 'man' who wears womens clothes but is not gay!??
Rhys pulled some fine schoolie then binked her Mum as well!
Oh and Justin and the new kid on the block who's mum got motored by Jake Dean and is played by the same guy that was Billy Jackson in Eastenders are the gangster bad-boys of Hollyoakes!

To be honest, never watch Hollyoakes apart from the rare occasions I am awake before midday on Sunday to catch the omnibus!
#

your forgetting that ryan naysmith from dreamteam is now the local copper:icon_lol:

Boyd!!! What the **** are you doing!?!? He cheats on the babe that is Janae (sp) with some ugly ****er in Tanzania. :018:

Boyd!!! What the **** are you doing!?!? He cheats on the babe that is Janae (sp) with some ugly ****er in Tanzania. :018:

Just seen that episode.. he is a tosser cheating on Janae, Janae for some minger.... well maybe not minger i would've still done her:biggrin: . You can tell Janae is one dirrrrty whore, i like Neighbours!!!

Just seen that episode.. he is a tosser cheating on Janae, Janae for some minger.... well maybe not minger i would've still done her:biggrin: . You can tell Janae is one dirrrrty whore, i like Neighbours!!!

To be fair to him that bird he saved did have great DSL!

I will be at work tomorrow all day and will therefore unfortunately miss both showings of Neighbours :( Could someone please let me know on this thread what happens. Ta ;)

Hop-A-Long proposed to Lyn and she said yes!!!

Dillon is the father of Skye's baby!!

There wasn't a mix up with Breeze-Block and Blindy at the hospital after all. It was Lourece (sp) Harold's bit of meat that swapped them as she did not want her grand-daughter to be brought up by a Timmons!!

And the Timmons are going to sue Doctor K for telling Stinger that he was the father of Skye's baby, when really it was Dill-Dog all along!! Susan said she would sell everything if they had to! Even her brown-wings!!

Last edited:
The thread almost slipped of the front page so can't let that happen. Not had a Neighbours update for a while now so here goes.

Doctor K has quit medicine!!!

Katya is a car theif crack whore who can beat up her ex-boyfriend who is a personal trainer.

Rex has the wierdest mouth ever and tried to rape Gannae but she threw a table at him and twatted him with a spanner!

Stieger is a legend - and Pepper is amazing, Rosie is looking pretty hot as well.

Fraser has got a brother, and 'Fraser' is really dodgey according to his bro, who is trying to pull Rosie, the same bird that 'Fraser' is going for!

Rosie wouldn't mind getting a poking from Hop-A-Long's stump.

Guy is a bit of a mentalist but got electrocuted from one of the resussitation(sp) machines thanks to Katya.

Hopefully Ziege gets motored sometime soon.

no tho they are back together. they had a bit off a row today about karl wanting to kick katya out for being a "crack whore" needless to say susan wasnt to happy and alex's (sue's x) name got brought up i'm sure they work it out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69