Neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't anyone record the 'Take the High Road' Omnibus ? I missed it this week:102:

Didn't anyone record the 'Take the High Road' Omnibus ? I missed it this week:102:

What a great show that was - I've actually been to the Village where they film it, I think it's called 'Luss'. Long Live Davey Sneddon!!!

What a great show that was - I've actually been to the Village where they film it, I think it's called 'Luss'. Long Live Davey Sneddon!!!

You are right its a little village on Loch Lomond,not even in the Highlands:102:

Remember when the Pet Shop Boys asked Helen Daniels where the recording studioes were? Classic neighbours that.

I've been to Ramsey Street, it's a lot smaller in real-life!

Met Harold as well.
Legend!!:038: :038::038:

I had a similar story with Coronation Street. Very tiny houses, the camera makes them appear normal size. Also got to see the dressing rooms and such like. I met nobody famous what-so-ever.. or atleast I don't think I did :102:

i dont know why, but watching Neigbours at 1.40 instead of 5.35 always seem better, maybe its because im meant to be at work when the afternoon episode is on :icon_razz

i dont know why, but watching Neigbours at 1.40 instead of 5.35 always seem better, maybe its because im meant to be at work when the afternoon episode is on :icon_razz

Even better watching it in bed with a nice zoot! ;) :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00