NEW BID say SSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babylon

"Leicester City have confirmed they have entered "very early stage discussions" with a view to a possible takeover.

The identity of the interested bidder remains unknown although former Portsmouth chairman Milan Mandaric had bid for The Foxes.

Mandaric tabled a £25 million offer for the Championship outfit with the club set to speak to shareholders about the next course of action.

More to follow."

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx...d=13&lid=2&title=FOXES+CONFIRM+TAKEOVER+TALKS

Last edited:
Excellent, now we can find this info out and start making real assumptions

Having re read that, it doesn't say anything

If I were a distrusting sole, I'd say that LCFC released that statement in another attempt to make MM think there were other bids on the table.

They don't say the mentioned bid isn't MM's bid

If I were a distrusting sole, I'd say that LCFC released that statement in another attempt to make MM think there were other bids on the table.

They don't say the mentioned bid isn't MM's bid

But Melts, you are not a distrusting soul! I don't think LCFC would be so silly, it would make them look foolish ( or even more foolish, according to some posters! ) to put something out that was patently untrue. I suspect it amy be related to Old Git's post earlier this week that he " knew something ". Having met OG, and without giving any confidences away at all, I think he did ( and does ) know something.

I thought all the discussions with MM were complete, he says its just a case of waiting for yes or no

This story will not help LCFC hand

So.... its "very early" with this new bid, but MM has said that he wants things sorted soon. Doesn't sound good to me, worst case could see the club pinning their hopes on/in discussions over this new bid, MM leaving and this new bid turning out to be rubbish.

WTF is going on, do we now have Tim Davies telling us things we've known for weeks or is this a new bid?

WTF is going on, do we now have Tim Davies telling us things we've known for weeks or is this a new bid?

Unless I can't read English properly anymore, it is a second bid, Duzza.

Edit: That'll bugger up the polls!

Last edited:
Unless I can't read English properly anymore, it is a second bid, Duzza.

Edit: That'll bugger up the polls!

TD's actual quote....

'Following recent press speculation, the board announces that it is currently in very early stage discussions which may or may not lead to an offer being made for the company.'

Says nothing to me we didnt already know.

TD's actual quote....

'Following recent press speculation, the board announces that it is currently in very early stage discussions which may or may not lead to an offer being made for the company.'

Says nothing to me we didnt already know.

"Very early stage discussions"-MM has been in discussions for two months.
"Offer being made for the company"-MM has made an offer.

Conclusion, Ladies and Gentlemen? It's a new bid.;)

"Very early stage discussions"-MM has been in discussions for two months.
"Offer being made for the company"-MM has made an offer.

Conclusion, Ladies and Gentlemen? It's a new bid.;)

If so, I would think we will know wh it is by the close of play today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669