NEW BID say SSN

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it seems pretty straight forward, Mandaric has already made his bid, so it appears that another party have entered into negotiations regarding the possible purchase of the club.

My guess would be either Bardon's or this rumoured Midland based consortium, I would not be surprised if a formal bid is made in the next 24 / 48 hours which would then provide another option for the shareholders EGM on saturday.

To me it seems pretty straight forward, Mandaric has already made his bid, so it appears that another party have entered into negotiations regarding the possible purchase of the club.

My guess would be either Bardon's or this rumoured Midland based consortium, I would not be surprised if a formal bid is made in the next 24 / 48 hours which would then provide another option for the shareholders EGM on saturday.

If so, whay say its 'very early discussions' when we are less than 20 business hours from the vote?

I thought the midlands consortium WAS Bardon??

Why is there nothing about a second bid on the OS or on RL, it's been a hour since the initial article. I'm thinking that this is a mistake from somewhere.

If so, whay say its 'very early discussions' when we are less than 20 business hours from the vote?

I thought the midlands consortium WAS Bardon??

These things can move very quickly, it would also tie in with rumours of other parties carrying out due diligence, also they may decide to remain outside the public domain until as late as possible. There is no reason why a bid could not be submitted tonight, tomorrow or even Friday.

It could be a confidentiality issue as to why it is being kept under wraps, my opinion is that another bid will be made before saturday.

There has been rumours of Bardon and then the Martin George, David Ross and David Wilson consortium.

Last edited:
Is this a sprat to catch a mackerel??????

and if it is............ someones going to look really stupid if mandy turns round and says **** it....... I'M OFF........ because it could turn out to be the demise we all fear. :(

These things can move very quickly, it would also tie in with rumours of other parties carrying out due diligence, also they may decide to remain outside the public domain until as late as possible. There is no reason why a bid could not be submitted tonight, tomorrow or even Friday.

It could be a confidentiality issue as to why it is being kept under wraps, my opinion is that another bid will be made before saturday.

There has been rumours of Bardon and then the Martin George, David Ross and David Wilson consortium.

I thought you made that up!! :icon_lol:

"and if it is............ someones going to look really stupid if mandy turns round and says **** it....... I'M OFF........ because it could turn out to be the demise we all fear. "

If MM is dissuaded that easily it would signify to me that he was not really interested and would not have been a good custodian of our club. We want someone whose intentions are pure, I think.

God, it's like being a princess isn't it?!? Who is the prince, and who is Rumpelstiltskin?

"and if it is............ someones going to look really stupid if mandy turns round and says **** it....... I'M OFF........ because it could turn out to be the demise we all fear. "

If MM is dissuaded that easily it would signify to me that he was not really interested and would not have been a good custodian of our club. We want someone whose intentions are pure, I think.

God, it's like being a princess isn't it?!? Who is the prince, and who is Rumpelstiltskin?

If you click the 'quote' button under the post you want to replicate, it does all the copying and pasting for you ;)

Bollox!
If this IS a new bid, it will surely slow down the decision on accepting MM's bid, as this new one is in the 'early stages'. MM has said that he wants to be owner before 15th December, and if this will not happen by 15th Dec he will walk!
The board will be cutting it fine if they take as long to ponder the new bid as they have done with MM's!

Playing games!!

Why mention this one bid at the 11th hour, does this mean this is the only other bid? so whats with the others?

If this bid is at the early stages how can enough be known by Sat to compare it withh MMs for the board to say yay or nay They have been talking to MM for 2 months

Its the boards way of letting us down slowly

Playing games!!

Why mention this one bid at the 11th hour, does this mean this is the only other bid? so whats with the others?

If this bid is at the early stages how can enough be known by Sat to compare it withh MMs for the board to say yay or nay They have been talking to MM for 2 months

Its the boards way of letting us down slowly

Not necessarily, remember the board were talking to Mandaric for 2 months and yet spent the majority of that time denying that any contact had been made, so don't be surprised if the same applies to this potential second bidder, also MM admitted he had been forced to act earlier than intended, possibly due to the interest of a second party.

Not necessarily, remember the board were talking to Mandaric for 2 months and yet spent the majority of that time denying that any contact had been made, so don't be surprised if the same applies to this potential second bidder, also MM admitted he had been forced to act earlier than intended, possibly due to the interest of a second party.

Not to mention a third and fourth party, according to a statement of Andrew Taylor's a couple of weeks ago (no, I don't have a link or a direct quote). Which I wouldn't have thought he'd pluck out of thin air, as that would possibly be some kind of criminal offence and certainly very foolish.

RL reports:

"The possibility of MM becoming the new owner of LCFC has moved a step closer today..."

The club have 2 options
-MM offer
-Rights issue

:081: :081: :081: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
w00t.gif
w00t.gif
w00t.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697