New Brummies

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is really wierd seeing them three together again. I just really hope that they don't try to steal gupps for us as well. I would not be surprised if they wen for Lennon either. Their tean is looking farily good though.

I saw the highlights of him playing against Newcastle and he was rubbish! He might as well have not turned up. Thats one thing with Heskey, you don't know which one is going to turn up on the day!

San said:
I saw the highlights of him playing against Newcastle and he was rubbish! He might as well have not turned up. Thats one thing with Heskey, you don't know which one is going to turn up on the day!

He's very much a confidence player - If he's on form, he'll rip you apart like he did in his first season at Liverpool when he got 22 goals.

From there on, Houllier has not got the best out of him, and the fans got on his back.....

Scowcroft said:
San said:

He's very much a confidence player - If he's on form, he'll rip you apart like he did in his first season at Liverpool when he got 22 goals.

From there on, Houllier has not got the best out of him, and the fans got on his back.....

Houllier all over could turn the best players in the world into steaming pile sof poo!! :oops:

Lboro fox said:
Scowcroft said:
San said:

Houllier all over could turn the best players in the world into steaming pile sof poo!! :oops:

Exactly, look at Harry Kewell, looks a shadow of himself now.......

Then you got Dudek, Hyppia, Henchoz, Riise.....the list goes on.....

Scowcroft said:
Lboro fox said:
Scowcroft said:
San said:

Exactly, look at Harry Kewell, looks a shadow of himself now.......

Then you got Dudek, Hyppia, Henchoz, Riise.....the list goes on.....

If only i could be as crap at my job and get away with it......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363