New Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Anyone seen anything exciting?

I've had my Golf GTi Edition 30 for nearly 3 years now and fancy a change.

Only thing that's caught my eye really in the new Renaultsport Megane 250, which looks a nice car and I'm test driving one on Sunday.

Bit wary of French cars but the build quality is supposed to be of 'german quality' so it could be an interesting proposition.

However still far from convinced and ideally looking at test driving another 2 or 3 before I make a decison.

No real agenda, anything considered. Help :)

Only thing that's caught my eye really in the new Renaultsport Megane 250, which looks a nice car and I'm test driving one on Sunday.

Bit wary of French cars but the build quality is supposed to be of 'german quality' so it could be an interesting proposition.

However still far from convinced and ideally looking at test driving another 2 or 3 before I make a decison.

Any good? I know someone that is thinking about getting one.

Any good? I know someone that is thinking about getting one.

It's been a truly brilliant car, still not certain I will get rid of it.

Like shit of a shovel, reasonably practical and really well equiped.

Only problem Ive had in 3 years is a new compressor for the A/C and a new lock for the passenger door (all done under warranty)

Does he want to buy mine? :)

It's been a truly brilliant car, still not certain I will get rid of it.

Like shit of a shovel, reasonably practical and really well equiped.

Only problem Ive had in 3 years is a new compressor for the A/C and a new lock for the passenger door (all done under warranty)

Does he want to buy mine? :)

He's got a 2007 207 and is bored of that now. He wants something "with a bit more sex appeal" and that's one of several he's looking into. I'll let him know you are selling one!

He's got a 2007 207 and is bored of that now. He wants something "with a bit more sex appeal" and that's one of several he's looking into. I'll let him know you are selling one!

Most things come as standard but it has the optional DVD/Sat Nav 5 inch screen.

Steel Grey metallic, DSG gearbox.

Unmarked, excellent condition.

IMGP3576.jpg

I like the Audi A4 myself....and I also love my TomTom, especially when it reads "bear left.." to which I always add the word "breast" at the end...Oh, how we enjoy the long drives...

I like the Audi A4 myself....and I also love my TomTom, especially when it reads "bear left.." to which I always add the word "breast" at the end...Oh, how we enjoy the long drives...

Outlaws have just had a new A4, so discounts that :)

Renaultsport Megane 250: £22,995
THIS: £25,900

media

:icon_cool:icon_cool

Last edited:
Alfa Giuletta GTA should be good when it comes out later in the year and looks to die for!

Having said the above you are crazy to buy a new alfa. Focus RS if you want speed. 1 series is another option but I know you don't like BMW's anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669