New City Home Kit unveiled Friday night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
'125th anniversary badge' - any one got any ideas what that'll look like?

Theyve got it on the front of next seasons season tickets and in a couple of the last home game programmes, its basically the same as it is now but gold tinted and where it says "Football Club" says "125th Anniversary" iirc

I'm 100% sure I'm right.

Therefore your wrong.

Well, as long as you're happy in your own ignorance, that's all that matters.
The fact that you've a very poor grasp of English punctuation is none of my business. Although you perhaps shouldn't really be criticising anybody else.

Lee Hoos was on the RL phone in and said that the new kit would be displayed, not worn.

Also told people not to pitch invade.

But that would be an incorrect use of a semicolon and, in fact, introduces more ambiguity as a semicolon used like that denotes a list of similar items.

Poor grammar indeed. :icon_lol:

Bollocks. I can't believe I'm joining the grammar police but a semicolon there isn't entirely implausible. Not good - a colon would work properly - but maybe marginally better than the comma that's there now.

Bollocks. I can't believe I'm joining the grammar police but a semicolon there isn't entirely implausible. Not good - a colon would work properly - but maybe marginally better than the comma that's there now.

Well, as a very impotent forum coupled with declining standards of education in our shcools, I think it is very important for us to use grammar correctly, don't you?

Are they not going to reveal the kit bit-by-bit on the OS like last year? That had me in suspence for days!
Can the shirts we display on Friday also have completely the wrong logo on the front of the shirt just as a reminder of the kit launch we had last time we were in the championship?

The first kit, the away kit, the goalie's kit, the third kit we never wear etc. etc.

All part of LCFC Ltd.

Kerching !!

We have worn the so-called third kit more this season than we have worn what you call the away kit.

We have worn the so-called third kit more this season than we have worn what you call the away kit.

Stop letting the facts get in the way of a good moan - you're bringing this forum to it's knees with your damned truth :018:

Last edited:
Stop letting the facts get in the way of a good moan - you're bringing this forum to it's knees with your damned truth :018:

Get your spuriou's apostrophe's here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670