New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buxom Fox

Today is the start of yet another new era at Leicester.

Milan bought in GM to stablise the club - I shloud think he is even more pi**ed off than we are.

Lets all get behind Milan, Frank, Gerry and the boys for Saturday.

WE CAN DO IT!!!!

I'm not pissed off - I'm just glad we can finally get a decent manager in. Seriously, Megson was never a good selection and if this is how he is going to behave then we are better off knowing it now than later.

Get a manager who is of big status in and reignite the disillusioned fans' enthusiasm.

Does this now pave the way for Dowie to come in?

I must admit - i do feel a tad sorry for Milan after all this sorry episode. After giving that twat a chance to come back to management, to be treated like this is a disgrace.

You can tell from his statements he thought that Megson was the right choice and he still believed after the Sheff Utd game that he was the man to take us forward. What do you think he saw that hardly any of us did?

Any ideas?

I think that Mike Newell ticks all the boxes perfectly. Did well on a few bob at Luton. Doesn't seem the sort that will continually jump ship. And for those who want an ex-City player (all though it escapes me why this is important) he also gets a tick there. He is also out of work so no compo concerns and must surely be itching to get back to footy. I think that amongst our squad of 413 players (hic) there must be a reasonable team to compete at this level. It's a case of managing/motivating them correctly and I think he is the one.

I must admit - i do feel a tad sorry for Milan after all this sorry episode. After giving that twat a chance to come back to management, to be treated like this is a disgrace.

You can tell from his statements he thought that Megson was the right choice and he still believed after the Sheff Utd game that he was the man to take us forward. What do you think he saw that hardly any of us did?

Any ideas?

I think Milan might have bitten off more than he can chew taking over this club, and it’s really starting to show.

Anyway, I think Newell should be given the job. I can’t see us landing any high profile manager, and there aren’t really any managers out there who’d come to us. I’m not a fan of the idea of bringing Brian Little back and I’m not too keen on Grayson either.

Paul Jewell wouldn’t be bad but he’d never come here.

Keegan, would be good but never wants to manage.

Tags, maybe given a chance? Who knows?

The other options don’t really seem worth bothering with.

Last edited:
Today is the start of yet another new era at Leicester.

Milan bought in GM to stablise the club - I shloud think he is even more pi**ed off than we are.

Lets all get behind Milan, Frank, Gerry and the boys for Saturday.

WE CAN DO IT!!!!

I don't even know if I can be bothered to go on Saturday and that has never happened to me before.

You really have to start to wonder about Meeeelans judgement of getting a decent manager in. He proved it at Portsmouth as well by appointing Perrin. If he's been medeling with team selection and signing players, how is a top manager going to put up with that? I'd personally like to see Newell take the post, i think he's had a good rest, recharged his batteries and is raring to go.....we should never have to put up with what we watched on Tuesday night....lets get some passion back in the team...oh and a midfield and a strike force!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566