New ex-players (and managers) thread

I’ve watched him a few times and he’s looked brilliant

That‘s just how it is

He has been outstanding for Chelsea. Pretty much every Chelsea fan think he's sensational.

My point is that he could be a lot, lot better. He finds a comfort zone in the team he's playing for and stays there, if he really pushed himself he could be the best in the world in that position.

What a load of shite.

This is a player that has just left a club where he has been since being a kid to join a team in higher stature where he wasn't guaranteed to start.

By all accounts too, he's pushed the move through himself rather than being forced out.

If anything, he got bored of being a comfortable starter here and wanted to test himself at a higher level.

He wanted to be more likely to be winning trophies and get a lot more money.

did you see the 3rd goal last night? his reaction is tame compared to what people on here would be saying

Astonishing defending, wasn't it?

Video in first post:

Oh my word, yes, that is woeful. Comic mix up; Maguire maybe leaves it for de Gea (did he get a call??) and de Gea is picking his nose thinking Maguire's got it covered. Neither come out of it looking good but, for me, it's Harry that's messed up there.

Video in first post:
I'd argue that's De Gea's fault but it's wonderful to note that all Man Utd fans are starting to realise their trousers were well and truly round their ankles.

Oh my word, yes, that is woeful. Comic mix up; Maguire maybe leaves it for de Gea (did he get a call??) and de Gea is picking his nose thinking Maguire's got it covered. Neither come out of it looking good but, for me, it's Harry that's messed up there.

I'd argue that's De Gea's fault but it's wonderful to note that all Man Utd fans are starting to realise their trousers were well and truly round their ankles.
Oog that's interesting isn't it. I think de Gea should be smothering that completely. All Harry can do is boot it for a corner and he's assumed de Gea would have it covered with the better result of gaining possession

If Maguire is supposed to be on the first attacker, whose job was the other lad? I think that’s Brandon Williams nearby doing absolutely **** all, was he hoping Maguire would split in two and mark them both?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563