New ex-players (and managers) thread

With Steve Bruce sacking, West Brom have also parted company with Steve Agnew, Stephen Clemence and Alex Bruce

I’d take Spiro Agnew, Clémence Poésy (woof) and Fiona Bruce over the useless **** in charge at the minute.
Now Fiona, my Antiques Roadshow challenge for you today is to look at these three items all connected with Leicester City FC (founded in 1884) and rank them in order of value; a shin pad reputedly worn by Junior Lewis, Brendan Rodgers, a half time cup of Bovril dating back to the 1960’s?

Now Fiona, my Antiques Roadshow challenge for you today is to look at these three items all connected with Leicester City FC (founded in 1884) and rank them in order of value; a shin pad reputedly worn by Junior Lewis, Brendan Rodgers, a half time cup of Bovril dating back to the 1960’s?
Basic - Brendan Rodgers
Better - The shin pad
Best - The Bovril

Basic - Brendan Rodgers
Better - The shin pad
Best - The Bovril
Almost -
Expert: So, what have you decided, Fiona?

Fiona Bruce: I have no ****ing clue…they're all pretty rubbish

Expert: The basic, least valuable item is the shin pad because it was only reputed to be worn by Junior Lewis. I’m afraid it hasn’t been authenticated, otherwise it would obviously be worth a lot more.

Fiona Bruce: Only ****ing reputed? Shit! I should have picked up on that…

Expert: The middle value item is (dramatic pause) the 1960’s cup of Bovril, because it was from the very last match that Derek Dougan played for Leicester City!

Fiona Bruce: You should have said that at the start, you smug prick.

Expert: And therefore, somewhat astonishingly, the most valuable item is Brendan Rodgers. I’ve heard it said that Leicester City are preparing to pay up to £10 million for him … to go. So, did that surprise you, Fiona?

Fiona Bruce: **** yeah – I always thought it was spelt Rogers.

Almost -
Expert: So, what have you decided, Fiona?

Fiona Bruce: I have no ****ing clue…they're all pretty rubbish

Expert: The basic, least valuable item is the shin pad because it was only reputed to be worn by Junior Lewis. I’m afraid it hasn’t been authenticated, otherwise it would obviously be worth a lot more.

Fiona Bruce: Only ****ing reputed? Shit! I should have picked up on that…

Expert: The middle value item is (dramatic pause) the 1960’s cup of Bovril, because it was from the very last match that Derek Dougan played for Leicester City!

Fiona Bruce: You should have said that at the start, you smug prick.

Expert: And therefore, somewhat astonishingly, the most valuable item is Brendan Rodgers. I’ve heard it said that Leicester City are preparing to pay up to £10 million for him … to go. So, did that surprise you, Fiona?

Fiona Bruce: **** yeah – I always thought it was spelt Rogers.

There is a big demand in China for Junior Lewis’ shin pads and unfortunately that’s lead to a lot of very convincing replicas flooding the market.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4363
10Preston 4363