New ex-players (and managers) thread

FqxGvOJWwAAd067

Word on the street is that the BBC Director General is currently racing towards the Dover coast with three suits in his boot hoping to find some migrants who fancy a job starting tomorrow night at half ten.

Well if he finds them you can bet your life they'll all be drooling over a Chelsea win.

It would be nice to see all the City fans tomorrow with gags over their mouths to show solidarity with Gary Lineker. He is one of our own you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Well, my contract was coming up and I wasn’t really getting any response [from Leicester],” Schmeichel continues. “I’d have loved to have stayed at Leicester but that wasn’t what was meant to happen.

Really well ran at the minute.

The only problem I have with what Lineker said is that he likened the Government's language to what was used by Germany in the 30s. Many people have mistakenly interpreted this as him saying they are acting like Nazis. At a time that Putin insists he is waging war on Nazism, he is likely to take advantage of this in that if so many people feel a well respected celebrity is saying this, it must be true.
I don't like to think that anything would give any comfort to Putin and for that reason alone I think that Lineker could have chosen *his* language more carefully.
That's an interesting and fair take. I've typed out a couple of messages there but all of them were loaded with assumption and extremity.

I am sure Gary did not for one second think "I shall reconsider this message because it may be used by Putin" but similarly I don't think he has an obligation to.

The whole problem would not exist if Braverman was not using the language that she is.
Which, incidentally, would not have happened without Farage. What a dick he is.

Let's not close the thread, but maybe just get back to its original topic?

I think we all just need to move on from this discussion in this thread. Clearly no one is going to change the other side's mind.

Back to ex-player discussion...

Anyone see that our ex full back Ben Chilwell scored at the weekend?

Anyone see that our ex full back Ben Chilwell scored at the weekend?
You're trying to get people to say **** again, aren't you!

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463