New ex-players (and managers) thread

As an aside, the future of Rodgers may have some relevance to our managerial appointment. Previously, Rodgers had indicated that he wanted an extended break from the game.

It's highly likely that will are still paying Rodgers as he's contracted until 2025.

If he takes up a new role, we should be able to get some clarity on how much it's costing us in compensation.

With money very short, this could enable us to spend a bit more on our new manager.

How the **** does the **** {BR] do it?

was Celtic's highest paid manager, before we got him, now he's going back and going to be their highest earner once more.

How the **** does the **** {BR] do it?

was Celtic's highest paid manager, before we got him, now he's going back and going to be their highest earner once more.
This one’s easy isn’t it

“I left you guys, then won the FA cup with Leicester, then the owners said there was no money to spend in the transfer market and you know it’s impossible to compete without spend at that level. But my heart is here and I believe we can keep winning those major trophies with the budget Celtic have”

If you’re not concentrating, doesn’t that sound valid?

This one’s easy isn’t it

“I left you guys, then won the FA cup with Leicester, then the owners said there was no money to spend in the transfer market and you know it’s impossible to compete without spend at that level. But my heart is here and I believe we can keep winning those major trophies with the budget Celtic have”

If you’re not concentrating, doesn’t that sound valid?

In the interests of completeness you might add that if the "major" trophy is the Champions League, for which the minimum prerequisite is so to speak buying a raffle ticket, the score stands at Celtic 36 LCFC 1.

So many called for the return of Martin O’Neill
Yet he dropped us for Celtic

Personally I hope the atmosphere is toxic up Norf and he fails miserably .

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663