New ex-players (and managers) thread

As I've said before, our recent record is to finish managers.

Since MON, who has left us and done anything of note? Sousa maybe but almost all have been ruined by us.

Tielemans is playing like a man who is baffled why we're not building our team around him and is missing the obvious in terms of his own performances. The next few months will define the second half of his career - he can get his head together, start working again or sleepwalk into playing for Genk next season - he's half the player he was and twice that in his mind. He worries me.

That is a perfect summation of him.

As well as being an absolute ****, is Rodgers genuinely delusional too?

“I'm a coaching manager”

I can’t think of one single player that Rodgers has improved.

Maddison was probably the only one but that is more likely down to him than Rodgers.

Everyone else went backwards though so Maddison was an anomaly really and your point is still true.

Maddison was probably the only one but that is more likely down to him than Rodgers.

Everyone else went backwards though so Maddison was an anomaly really and your point is still true.
I thought about Maddison. But I agree that it was much more about his quality than Rodgers’ coaching. How much better would he have been if he wasn’t playing as a hybrid right-winger? And under Ange he’s arguably playing even better.

As I've said before, our recent record is to finish managers.

Since MON, who has left us and done anything of note? Sousa maybe but almost all have been ruined by us.
Maybe there’s another way of looking at it? Maybe most of those managers had gone as far as they could caterer wise here and any further move would inevitably end in disappointment?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663