New ex-players (and managers) thread

Matty James possibly Bristol’s best player today

Not saying much, I know, but there it is

Evans has miraculously managed to stay fit since he joined United…. ****

The tosser has only gone and scored for them!

Did he ever score for us? Seemed to have a decent record everywhere else.

EDIT - haha goal disallowed

Evans has miraculously managed to stay fit since he joined United…. ****
Sadly Rodgers fostered a culture where players were allowed to treat our club as something of secondary importance. He picked a leader who was always fit to play for his international team but never us. A leader who was never there standing shoulder to shoulder with his team. A leader worth less than half a percent of the captain before him.

Did you ever see Evans there rallying people when he was ‘injured’. I’d take Coady 100 times over before I picked Evans and I haven’t seen him turn out for us once yet. I’d sooner have someone invested than a disinterested drip like Evans happy to collect his money with minimum effort. An embarrassment to the term ‘professional’ footballer. A prick of a man who couldn’t string a sentence of proper contrition together when we were relegated. I hope he ends his career in embarrassment and shame. Embarrassment multiplied by a factor of ten for every club he gave up on.

**** Evans, Rodgers, Tielemans and every version of Maddderrzzzz (he’s not unique either. I’ve seen many versions of that flash self important **** over the years). **** em. If I see them in our ground again I will lose my voice booing the shit out of them.

He was massively under appreciated by some of our fans.
100%. People were too busy criticising his private life, the fact he liked to smile, the fact he liked to show off etc....

What they were missing was how fantastic he was for us. He's the bargain of the season so far and has been far and away Spurs' best player along with Bissouma.

Agreed but he was a bit too arrogant and nonchalant in regard to our impending relegation I’m afraid and this pissed a lot of people off - myself included.
Oh for sure, and that tweet was ill advised, but everyone at the club was arrogant and nonchalant about our position, including the manager, the owner and the board. So you can’t blame him for feeling that way when it was so deep rooted within the club.

Oh for sure, and that tweet was ill advised, but everyone at the club was arrogant and nonchalant about our position, including the manager, the owner and the board. So you can’t blame him for feeling that way when it was so deep rooted within the club.
And me!

He was terrific for us I think there are many managers right now of 'big six' teams who are regretting not taking a closer look at him for £35m. He's made Spurs tick.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663