New ex-players (and managers) thread

Very interesting article.

Yes we fans (never mind the players) tend to take football just a bit too seriously.

Pearson clearly a decent bloke on personal issues.

In all honesty, I think that's why I'm more apathetic to it all these past few seasons. It sounds corny but since having a daughter and losing my grandad, I can't justify getting that wound up about something that doesn't matter. The downside is, it does take some shine off of the good moments but seeing how angr, aggressive and downright depressed people around me at the ground get at the minute, I'm confident I made the right choice. For me, anyway.

Champions League FC Basel v FC Porto tonight on Sky Sports 1.

Be interesting to see how Paulo Sousa's side play. Perhaps our next manager?

Last edited:
Leeds captain Sol Bamba producing a superb display in defence and a number of important blocks to deny the home attack.

Report frxom Middlesbrough vs Leeds
Sol Bamba was and still is a decent player.. alongside Huth he would have been an interesting prospect IMO

http://www.sport-magazine.co.uk

Interview with Harry Kane, part way down, he's asked about his worst moment in football!

"When I was on loan at Leicester, we were playing against Watford in the playoff game,” he recalls. “Anthony Knockaert had a penalty to take us to Wembley. He missed it, and they went up the other end and scored from the rebound. It was crazy, because it had happened in a Brentford game the week before. So for it to happen twice in a week…"

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Ipswich00