New ex-players (and managers) thread

Probably been saving it up til he retired so as not to be fined or suspended for having a go. Fair enough I reckon. It's just a shame he wasn't still here to be part of the title team, then he could really let fly & wave his arse in their faces. **** Watford.

"One of the most memorable footballing moments of recent years" Yeah. Right. **** The Mail too.

I seem to recall there was another memorable moment involving one of those teams not long later. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it wasn't Watford. Nothing memorable has ever involved Watford.

Scary, but in 25 years, will people look back and say about how great the football world was in the 2020's?
I fear that may be the case.

Scary, but in 25 years, will people look back and say about how great the football world was in the 2020's?
Yeah of course. The wind down of the Messi and Ronaldo era, the trillion-pound Chelsea relegation squad, the collapse of Manyoo, Wrexham in the Premier League becoming part of the MCU, and Kazuyoshi Miura becoming the first man over 50 to score a goal in the AFC Champions League. Legendary.

On its current trajectory, people won't be talking about football in 25 years.

Most fans I know are totally disillusioned with football and the direction it's taking.

Haha Evans the **** missed. Little knicker-sniffing bitch.

Ruled himself out injured when we got relegated. When we needed him and some leadership. Then miraculously was perfectly ready and fit when season ended and Utd came calling.

The truly great thing is the embarrassment of it happening in front of thousands of fans and millions of viewers. Serves the little ungrateful and disloyal prick right.

Also found out today Matt Jones is Wales U-21 coach and just had contract extended, doing pretty well in qualifying

OG for Lewis Brunt, putting SheffU ahead (despite the lumbering Harry Souttar at the back for them)

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46
10Manchester U46
11Bournemouth45