New ex-players (and managers) thread

That's how Martin O'Neil got his break in management. Who knows what nuggets of wisdom Julian will have picked up from such coaching giants as David Pleat, Brian Little and John Gregory.
He should be ready for the Villa job then.

I've heard of these. It's actually NKF - National Kidney Federation. They have apparently had 4 promotions in 6 years or something similar and are near the top of the Leicestershire Senior League, Division One and look likely for promotion to the Premier League (not the Premier League) - Level 8, I think.

Should put a couple or more on their gates.
Eleven levels below the Premier League.

Eleven levels below the Premier League.

Yes, I realised that later. They now ignore the Prem and the Football League and start to number the 'Steps' from the newly-named National League (the old Conference Premier).

Gareth Macauly has just signed up for another year at West Bromwich. He was probably our best player the year we went down to League 1, but I'm mystified how he's played so long (and at the age he is now) in the EPL.

Gareth Macauly has just signed up for another year at West Bromwich. He was probably our best player the year we went down to League 1, but I'm mystified how he's played so long (and at the age he is now) in the EPL.

Vardy will have a chance to mug him off in exactly the same way he has done the last 2 times we played them.

Currently on Sky it's de Laet in the starting lineup against Emily Heskey for Bolton as they take on Boro who have Nugent on the bench.
Danns on the bench for Bolton. Mark Davies is playing too, but not seen him with the ball yet

Last edited:

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69
10Tottenham 57