New ex-players (and managers) thread

Watched Aman Verma at right back for Torquay today. Did a decent job as Torquay won 2-0 at Bromley and more or less secured their place in the Conference League.

there's more to a haggis than faggot, I've made both, and the Haggis is the King of Puddings , yes puddings.

I can never understand how something like haggis could be accompanied by chips with salt and sowce....assuming that is how it's written, awful stuff.

Knockaert destroying QPR to put Brighton into the top 2 with 3 games to go.

Hope they go up, as well as it being another south Coast game for me (though I can't imagine tickets will be easy to come by), would be great to see Knockaert back at the KP.

RDL came off the bench but there were so many ex players and the odd loan player in action last night. I could find only one game where there was no ex City players involved in those games in the Championship. Here are players I found :-
Knockaert Stockdale Keane Mee Dyer who was up against against old teammate de Laet Stearman Michael Morrison Greg Cunningham Chris Kirkland Beckford Gallagher Tomlin Ikeme Chris Wood and then Sol Bamba who opened the scoring with a superb 25-yard volley
Peltier Tom Lawrence(I know he's not ex yet) Mattock Heskey Davies Kermorgant Marshall and Matt Mills
With those who didn't get off the bench- James Vaughan Chris O'Gravy Neil Danns David Nugent and Bruce.

He wasn't on for long though tbf
He could have scored though with a chance late on and that top of the Championship is going to be some finish now with all 3 clubs involved on the same points after Middlesbrough only managed a draw, whilst Burnley won the night before and Brighton won at troubled and beach balled out Valley.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69
10Tottenham 57
11Manchester U57