New ex-players (and managers) thread

Beckford misses an easy chance against Champions Leicester City [ oh how good that sounds.]

when he came on at half-time he had a big hug with Knocky but no one else appeared to take him on

What about this gem?

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Dock-points-bid-rejected/story-20831057-detail/story.html

Looks like the Downing Street petition site is a worthwhile use of funds

*Heavy sigh* All that means is that the Leicester Mercury work experience lad(dess) has failed to clock that the t&c's means that those petitions get pulled pdq even if they make it on to the site, which I doubt. Mind you, looking at the garbage that does get through, it puzzles me that my mate's attempt to get April 1st named National Gove Day and give teachers a(nother) holiday got rejected on the grounds of "frivolity"

Mattock pulls one back for The Owls to make it 1-3 v Bolton. Our loan Player, Danns, got Trotters first goal

Alan Sheehan scores the equalizer at Oldham to give Notts County a point and County end up in League One whilst Tranmere Rovers end up in League 2 as they got relegated losing at home to Bradford City.

14 years ago both us and Tranmere were at Wembley for the League Cup final and whilst we return to The Premier League, where we were at that time, Tranmere are going into the bottom League for the first time in a while.

Last edited:
Alan Sheehan scores the equalizer at Oldham to give Notts County a point and County end up in League One whilst Tranmere Rovers end up in League 2 as they got relegated losing at home to Bradford City.

14 years ago both us and Tranmere were at Wembley for the League Cup final and whilst we return to The Premier League, where we were at that time, Tranmere are going into the bottom League for the first time in a while.
Jebus, MoFo, what are you talking about?

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46
10Manchester U46
11Bournemouth45