New ex-players (and managers) thread

Pat Kisnorbo giving away a free kick on the edge of the area in the fourth minute. Adelaide score directly from the free kick.

I know it isn't a news article, but one of my friends, a PNE fan, has just stated this about Paul Gallagher:
upload_2016-4-10_22-8-30.png

...... whut

He always had quality for us but didn't seem to quite have a right place either on the wing or as an attacking midfielder. If he's finally settled as a regista then good for him, I have absolutely nothing against him from his time here.

At the weekend Lloyd Dyer was an unused substitute for Burnley. That's the closest he's got to conpetetive football since he's been there.

He always had quality for us but didn't seem to quite have a right place either on the wing or as an attacking midfielder. If he's finally settled as a regista then good for him, I have absolutely nothing against him from his time here.

Nor me. Scored some absolute belters.

Don't get me wrong - I liked Gallagher, but the idea of him being in a position where consistency is key is confusing to me.

Trevor Benjamin has signed for village side NFK Burbage, his 30th club!!

I've heard of these. It's actually NKF - National Kidney Federation. They have apparently had 4 promotions in 6 years or something similar and are near the top of the Leicestershire Senior League, Division One and look likely for promotion to the Premier League (not the Premier League) - Level 8, I think.

Should put a couple or more on their gates.

I've heard of these. It's actually NKF - National Kidney Federation. They have apparently had 4 promotions in 6 years or something similar and are near the top of the Leicestershire Senior League, Division One and look likely for promotion to the Premier League (not the Premier League) - Level 8, I think.

Should put a couple or more on their gates.

If they go up, he might be able to play against Joachim, at Holwell.

If they go up, he might be able to play against Joachim, at Holwell.

Aren't Holwell playing in the East Midlands Counties League still? Their reserves play in the same league as the Panthers at the moment.

Aren't Holwell playing in the East Midlands Counties League still? Their reserves play in the same league as the Panthers at the moment.
Yes, shit, that was me being stupid. Given how many years I played up there, you'd think I would have got it right.

Not that it matters because it looks as though Julian is now at Shepshed Dynamo - coach and midfield.

Not that it matters because it looks as though Julian is now at Shepshed Dynamo - coach and midfield.
That's how Martin O'Neil got his break in management. Who knows what nuggets of wisdom Julian will have picked up from such coaching giants as David Pleat, Brian Little and John Gregory.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663