New ex-players (and managers) thread

Michael Appleton has got the managers job at Charlton his plans going forward

‘’I want to be a possession-based team without the amount of passes some teams do when they call themselves a possession-based team.’’

‘’I want to be a possession-based team without the amount of passes some teams do when they call themselves a possession-based team.’’
Gerrimin

Poor Charlton. How he continues to get managers jobs is beyond me.

That’s where the manager ****ed up.
BR let him get away with it.
Absolutely. Rodgers not only playing the lazy, unprofessional **** but also making him captain on occasions was a massive **** up. But nothing more than I would expect from Rodgers.

Yes, Tielemans was a very good player for us. But when he didn’t get the move that he wanted, he turned into a lazy, unprofessional player who at times last season was a liability. How many penalties did he give away by sticking out a leg because he couldn’t be arsed to put in the effort to make a proper tackle or run with the player. We went down as a result of many factors. But a primary one was the attitude of our so-called ‘better players’. Amartey, Mendy, Ward, etc. are not going to keep a team in the Premier League. The likes of Tielemans and co. could have.

There’s also a reason why his CV reads Monaco, Leicester, Villa, and why the much reported moves to the likes of Arsenal and Real Madrid were never going to happen.

Castagne was the one who did it last season.

Tielemans conceded four penalties the year before, more than anyone else in the Premier League.
Thanks Jeff. Again, my general point still stands.

I won't belief its 'our' Marcin, unless there's a 'the sounds of breaking bones' track

This one is five years older than ours.

I once created a playlist of music by people who shared their names with our players. But I only got to about five tracks before I couldn't think of any more. And even then I had to cheat by including former Housemartins guitarist Stan Cullimore.

I once created a playlist of music by people who shared their names with our players. But I only got to about five tracks before I couldn't think of any more. And even then I had to cheat by including former Housemartins guitarist Stan Cullimore.
Andy Peake used to play keyboards in The Comsat Angels.

Allan Clarke used to sing with The Hollies, and Alan Clark was in Dire Straits.

Gloria Estefan on there per chance?

In what appears to be an entirely empty stadium

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566