New ex-players (and managers) thread

Well he was for us, despite what those with hazy memories say. Seems to be doing alright in Italy. Maybe he’s found his place.
Junior Lewis
Danny Cademateri
Ahmed Musa
Islam Slimani
Carl Cort
Gabor Bori
Denis Praet
DJ Campbell

I just thought I'd help you out with your definition of 'shit' because you obviously haven't got a ****flap of a clue if you think Lookman was 'shit' having watched the likes of those on the list above.

He was a perfectly good squad player who we should have signed.

That last one, I still don’t know how he got it over the Man City player.
[the game that many, myself included, thought ****, we can do this :)]
The villa clip, is just brilliant .

The defender was a key figure at Leicester City, instrumental in their Premier League title-winning campaign in 2016 :)

The defender was a key figure at Leicester City, instrumental in their Premier League title-winning campaign in 2016 :)
Well, he was really.

🤔 f he HAD been here, there’s no way we would have wanted n it. So he was a key figure.

I opened the "New ex players... " thread with some trepidation - wondering if another former Leicester player /manager had died . It was a lighthearted relief to read about (the still living) D Amartey's antics.

He got a PL winners medal because he played in five of the matches during 15/16. He joined us in the January window.
Made one start and four sub appearances for approximately 110 minutes on the pitch. Imagine that. Less than two hours of football and you get a medal.

Made one start and four sub appearances for approximately 110 minutes on the pitch. Imagine that. Less than two hours of football and you get a medal.
His good fortune was possibly overshadowed by that of Ritchie DeLaet that season. Having appeared in about 15 games for us, he was displaced by a Mancunian thug. Moving to the North-East he then made about 10 appearances for Middlesbrough, helping them to the Championship top spot and himself to two divisional winners' medals in the same season.

His good fortune was possibly overshadowed by that of Ritchie DeLaet that season. Having appeared in about 15 games for us, he was displaced by a Mancunian thug. Moving to the North-East he then made about 10 appearances for Middlesbrough, helping them to the Championship top spot and himself to two divisional winners' medals in the same season.
That pass for JV to score his first premier league goal, was a bit special.
Especially in the context of the game ( in our survival season )

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46
10Manchester U46
11Bournemouth45