new home shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a non-story.

"New Foxes Home Shirt

Leicester City have announced that the winning design of the new home kit will be revealed in June.

As part of the club's on-going supporter consultation process, the Foxes asked members of the Blue Army to put pen-to-paper and design a shirt that the team will wear next season.

Six designs were then put to the public vote, via text messaging, and a clear winner has since been identified.

The new kit will not be worn by the players against Plymouth Argyle on the final home game of this term (April 22).

The new strip will be placed on general sale in mid-July but pre-orders will start on June 12."

As part of the club's on-going supporter consultation process.......maybe they will decide to bring back the 2 year cycle!

I have won this competition by the way. I am not allowed to say too much about the design but I have changed the colour to red and changed the badge so it has a little tree instead of a fox...

Anyone find the old thread i want to look again but can't be arsed in finding it.....time of the month i guess :confused:

its blatently gona be the worst design out of all of them cus most of the leicester fans wud of thought fuk paying 50p to vote for wot shirt we will wear cus we have been conned enough as it is and all our rival fans will vote as they will be more bothered about us wearing a shit shirt then we give a toss about what we wear. A similar thing happened at luton when they were appointing their manager, they had a poll for who the fans would like but it was bombarded by fans from rival clubs, mainly watford who were voting who they thought would be the worse man for the job, and low and behold Mike Newell won the vote, hopefully wen we get our next shirt we will get promoted and then finish in the top half of them prem the season after! Personally i think its the easiest way we will get their!!

Last edited:
As i already posted i am 99% sure it is the retro one with the white pin stripe down the middle. Working at JJB I have had a bit of inside info

Singth said:
I have won this competition by the way. I am not allowed to say too much about the design but I have changed the colour to red and changed the badge so it has a little tree instead of a fox...
That reminds me, we've nearly run out of toilet roll.....

Ricey said:
I hope not :(

Why?

I personally thought it was the nicest one.
And the pin stripe is not just in the middle like i said previoulsy it is all the way along the shirt.

pds said:
Why?

And the pin stripe is not just in the middle like i said previoulsy it is all the way along the shirt.
...because I created entry A which along with the pin stripe one gor a lot of good feedback.

How are you 99% sure? Have you seen the design in development?

Last edited:
pds said:
Why?

Its woeful, thats why.

I hope they dont go for the ghastly green with yellow pinstripe then, when the away kit is ready for changing !

IND COOPE as the sponsor just for old times sake.

Ricey said:
...because I created entry A which along with the pin stripe one gor a lot of good feedback.

How are you 99% sure? Have you seen the design in development?

My manager went to the JJB conference where they were previewing all the upcoming shirt releases.

Not mass made just maybe one shirt on preview.
He had seen a few others as well. I think Everton and definately Englands new away one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566