new home shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
pds said:
My manager went to the JJB conference where they were previewing all the upcoming shirt releases.

all the 2 or maybe 3 shirts that they will be releasing at the end of this season. Seeing as JJB only produce shirts for us and Wigscum!!

They have involvement with other big brands like Nike, Adidas and Umbro so any kit made by these was also previewed.
Our kit is made by Patrick :icon_roll

is the new way of spelling patrick JJB then, cus unless i have been trippin for the past season or i bought a fake shirt, i thought it was made by jjb, hence the jjb logo on the right breast of the shirts

pds said:
They have involvement with other big brands like Nike, Adidas and Umbro so any kit made by these was also previewed.
Our kit is made by Patrick :icon_roll

McCarthy, Kisnorbo or Gerrbrand ?

matt_c0nn0lly said:
is the new way of spelling patrick JJB then, cus unless i have been trippin for the past season or i bought a fake shirt, i thought it was made by jjb, hence the jjb logo on the right breast of the shirts

Just cos the manufacturer printed a JJB logo on it does not mean it was JJB that actually made it.

Duzza said:
Just cos the manufacturer printed a JJB logo on it does not mean it was JJB that actually made it.

Patrick make kits on behalf of JJB, we have signed a deal for JJB to be our retail partners, which basically means our kit carries their branding.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Patrick make kits on behalf of JJB, we have signed a deal for JJB to be our retail partners, which basically means our kit carries their branding.

Is that not what I said :confused: :biggrin:

Duzza said:

well if were gona go like that, then everyshirt is probs made by some kid in india being paid 3p an hour or sumthing. im sure jjb owns or is owned by some other major sports retailer/producer ect.... surely the lable on the shirt is an indication of who has manufactured it otherwise it is just sponsership?

matt_c0nn0lly said:
well if were gona go like that, then everyshirt is probs made by some kid in india being paid 3p an hour or sumthing. im sure jjb owns or is owned by some other major sports retailer/producer ect.... surely the lable on the shirt is an indication of who has manufactured it otherwise it is just sponsership?

JJb is it's own entity, it's not own by another company.

The label in any garment you buy has no connection what so ever with who manufactured it.

matt_c0nn0lly said:

who put them on overtime?

just found the old poll for the new kit, can;t believe that D got as many votes as B, B is much better, its something different. D is the same shirt that we had before this one apart from the badge is in the middle and its made by patrick.................................apparantly :icon_roll

http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8422

Duzza said:
and was miles better than the shite its being suggested has won!!

How tricks Teeno?
Not bad mate hows U?

So which one is suggested to have won then?

urrrrgghh!!

i forgot how crap D was, the dodgy big V neck. disgusting, it will make us like Sunderland in the kit world.

IMO a football kit has to maintain a certain standard fashion wise, because it won't sell to the casual fan if its a crap looking shirt..... especially at the £45 price mark. its gotta be A or B for me. i bet they rigged the vote and got the one that is the chepest to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669