New iPod....

Status
Not open for further replies.
:102:

The only 'sick' part of the post was what you replied. Why have you decided to make it look like your Mum is dead when she isn't :icon_conf

And when did you move out :icon_wink

Now that is really, really bad form.

I'm gonna be careful here, this could turn out to be a misunderstanding, Notts may not know the whole story.

:102:

The only 'sick' part of the post was what you replied. Why have you decided to make it look like your Mum is dead when she isn't :icon_conf

And when did you move out :icon_wink

FFS Notts, stop harassing him......

There is never arguments over the Sony AW range which had shocking sync software and almost unuseably slow player software.

The Sony connect software used to employ similar DRM tactics to iTunes but was never slated because it wasn't as popular.

As you wrote, Sony USED to be crap. But now, wouldn't swap my 'drag n drop', non proprietory Sony MP3/4 player for anything from the Apple stable.

Well I learnt something from this thread........ Cityfan and Fludie are a pair of *****!

CityFan would probably want the location to be Tesco Beaumont Leys

And Fludie would want stuffed teddy bears as the choice of weapons.

Should be a good spectacle

... if you like that kind of thing.

I've met Fludie on several ocassions and hes a decent lad. Quite why he behaves like such a ****wit on here is beyond me.

I do enjoy a good argument on the forum but claiming a dead parent is low and IMO should be punished.

I do enjoy a good argument on the forum but claiming a dead parent is low and IMO should be punished.

It's okay 'its internet', apparently that means you're allowed to act like a cockend.

It's okay 'its internet', apparently that means you're allowed to act like a cockend.

Oh that’s ok then my Waterford based chum. I didn’t realise.

This needs punishing in some way, it is shocking stuff and I struggle to see why a mod didn’t remove it when it happened, realising that it would cause offence to some.

This needs punishing in some way, it is shocking stuff and I struggle to see why a mod didn’t remove it when it happened, realising that it would cause offence to some.

Because Notts may not be correct and in fact Fludie isn't lieing?

Mods have no way of knowing the truth of such a statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363