New iPod....

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's quite a common grey area in Fork law. Apparantly you are OK if the person you killed was deemed a cvnt in the eyes of a jury.

Fair enough - but what if it was made out of melted down gold bullion from a bank robbery ?

And as for your link, if you honestly can't see the difference between an archaic, 300 year old law catching out unsuspecting people and deliberately and knowingly breaking current laws then you are even more of a **** than I first thought.

His 'link' is also two years out of date, the law has been amended since then.
If you own the original copy, you're entitled to make copies of it as long as you don't infringe the copyright owner.

His 'link' is also two years out of date, the law has been amended since then.
If you own the original copy, you're entitled to make copies of it as long as you don't infringe the copyright owner.

But he banged his smiley head against a wall so I am well and truely beaten on this one.

That's fine, if you have the balls to hold up a gold bank you can pretty much make up your own laws.

I put it to you, sir, that you are making this up as you go along

In view of this, I will just have to believe the down-to-earth honesty of Fludie in relation to the ipod matter rather than your fanciful nonsense

I'm still not sure what I wasn't getting out of your illogical argument, but you feel free to take whatever victories you can, it wouldn't be the first thing you have taken.

I put it to you, sir, that you are making this up as you go along

In view of this, I will just have to believe the down-to-earth honesty of Fludie in relation to the ipod matter rather than your fanciful nonsense

Foiled.

I'm still not sure what I wasn't getting out of your illogical argument, but you feel free to take whatever victories you can, it wouldn't be the first thing you have taken.

Foiled.

Do you ever shutup?:icon_roll

Your as bad as City Fan everything I say you come and reply straight away and try and start an argument, it does get boring after a while.

Last edited:
That's fine, if you have the balls to hold up a gold bank you can pretty much make up your own laws.

No good holding up a Bank with balls,you'd need a Sawn Off Shot gun or something of the like.Can't see anybody handing over the Swag if you threaten them with a 'Wembley Trophy' ball

No good holding up a Bank with balls,you'd need a Sawn Off Shot gun or something of the like.Can't see anybody handing over the Swag if you threaten them with a 'Wembley Trophy' ball

They might if i just went in and slapped my balls on the counter. It's amazing what women will do just to have me put them away.

Not until you have explained what I am not getting into my thick head

Your like a little rabbit, rabbitting away at everything i say when i dont post in the Leicester City forum. You are as bad as City Fan. Its called harrasment, dont you get bored? It is really very sad I must say.

Your like a little rabbit, rabbitting away at everything i say when i dont post in the Leicester City forum. You are as bad as City Fan. Its called harrasment, dont you get bored? It is really very sad I must say.
To be fair to Beighton, that's an unfair comparison, especially being that rabbits can neither talk, nor type. Not even the clever ones.

erm... it was you that started abusing him in this thread

Erm, post 7 was my post, you retaliated in post 28, so technically in this thread you were following me? You've still not explained what I am not getting into my thick head? Or is it that you have since realised you were wrong and now do not want to admit it?

i found a picture of Matt...

5920139_e0cdf8d44b.jpg

Its called harrasment, dont you get bored? It is really very sad I must say.

Being proved wrong is not "harrasment" as you spell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669