New Kit Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lacks a white collar or at least a white rim around the neck. And also on the arms. Badge to high, almost on the shoulder. KP logo to high up also. Otherwise rather clean and nice but those details ruin what could have been good.

Lacks a white collar or at least a white rim around the neck. And also on the arms. Badge to high, almost on the shoulder. KP logo to high up also. Otherwise rather clean and nice but those details ruin what could have been good.

The badge seems to creep higher and higher up each year IMO. Going to be on the back in ten years time

Oo is it?

Moving the detail higher up the shirt will accomodate and hide GTF's gut.

King Power looks like it's been put on there with MS Paint!

Looks nice enough IMO but that King Power logo redesign looks tacky as hell.. any feckin' noob could have come up with that. Talk about minimalist.

I bet they've paid a marketing company a huge whack of cash to come up with the idea to change the font style...

Sadly it looks like it may not be far out as their current logo is exactly the same bar the text on one line.

http://www.kingpower.com/en

Hopefully it will look a bit better as that does look pretty crap and I think we need Macky as we need someone to inspect teh pixels on that!

It's an atrocious looking shirt. I mean I'm not bothered as I never buy them but **** me if I did there's no way I'd buy that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669