New manager for Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new manager can rely on my 100% support. Wibble, wibble ....... :120: :119: :087: :107: :103: :101:

If I'm honest, sacking MA will be almost selfish on MM's part. He should open his eyes and realise that MA is already well respected with the fans and seems to have the energy, commitment and passion to drive this club forward. IMO they should put their differences aside and take this club to where it belongs.

I'm so close to writing a fecking letter to MM and telling him how I feel.

Last edited:
I couldn't care less if they are at each other throats 24/7 Mon-Fri, as long as we are doing ok on the pitch. Decisions like this should be based purely on football and if 3 games is all MA gets then it's beyond a joke. Especially when we completely thumped one of the favourites to go up.
its not about whats gone on on the field.its whats happening off it :)

He's an old man with an ego and can't be seen to be weak no matter what. It's a man thing.

Yes, I'm a man too....

If I'm honest, sacking MA will be almost selfish on MM's part. He should open his eyes and realise that MA is already well respected with the fans and seems to have the energy, commitment and passion to drive this club forward. IMO they should put their differences beside and take this club to where it belongs.

Very cogent points, Foxesgirl. Problem is it's MM we are dealing with here. So you sow shall you reap, or something like that. Relegation, here we come.

its not about whats gone on on the field.its whats happening off it :)

Yeah I know that's the point, it shouldn't matter what has gone on off the pitch.

This is the WORST day I have had in a very long time.

Compounded now by this farce. I can't believe it but Milan has made a massive mistake. Our reputation will be in tatters after this.

He was the brightest manager that we have had for a while and I felt that he was going to take us very far.

Thanks Milan you twat!

Yeah I know that's the point, it shouldn't matter what has gone on off the pitch.
it does if your mm and hes not happy obviously.lazy journalism some say but surely they would get more wear out of a prem club looking to sack someone. sammy lee for one :102:

This is the WORST day I have had in a very long time.

Compounded now by this farce. I can't believe it but Milan has made a massive mistake. Our reputation will be in tatters after this.

He was the brightest manager that we have had for a while and I felt that he was going to take us very far.

Thanks Milan you twat!

you can't have it both ways SF, weren't you one of the people who vigourously bemoaned the non-signing of JFH, which was the decision that probably cost MA his job?

you can't have it both ways SF, weren't you one of the people who vigourously bemoaned the non-signing of JFH, which was the decision that probably cost MA his job?

Yes I did. And I thought he could have done a job but I never said Sack the manager. It is his f*cking team and his choice IMO.

Milan is a dick!

well hes the boss so get used to it :102:

Get used to someone who is letting his ego rule his head?

I'm sorry, but sacking someone-well he would've done if MA hadn't walked- because he didn't like MM trying to do the managers job is a joke.

He should run the business side of the footbal lclub and let the man he employed do HIS job, not try and do it for him.......

What about Dowie? He was tipped for the job before.

MM could of had a sly word with him and said we'll give you some cash for your legal fees if you jump ship and join us.

Just because one might own an airline doesn't mean they should be flying the feckin' plane. Milan is a class A tw*t. There will come a point at the club when a member of staff, even someone working in the club shop, will be afraid to use some initiative for fear of getting canned by this egotistical prat. I just hope and pray that he still listens to the fans and refrains from bringing in Roeder or Warnock. If he does, we'll see 11 robots on the pitch every match.

You might have loved him, you might have hated him, but since MON left I have not seen such a colorful and passionate display of management on the sideline. For that I thank you Martin!

I also flew back for Saturday's destruction on Watford. For anyone who was listening in the Counting House pub you would have known that I guaranteed a 4-1 score. A few did and we all got it at 40-1...niiiice

from bbc gossip column

Leicester manager Martin O'Neill could be replaced by Brendan Rodgers, who is part of Chelsea's backroom staff. (Daily Mirror)

Just because one might own an airline doesn't mean they should be flying the feckin' plane. Milan is a class A tw*t. There will come a point at the club when a member of staff, even someone working in the club shop, will be afraid to use some initiative for fear of getting canned by this egotistical prat. I just hope and pray that he still listens to the fans and refrains from bringing in Roeder or Warnock. If he does, we'll see 11 robots on the pitch every match.

You might have loved him, you might have hated him, but since MON left I have not seen such a colorful and passionate display of management on the sideline. For that I thank you Martin!

I also flew back for Saturday's destruction on Watford. For anyone who was listening in the Counting House pub you would have known that I guaranteed a 4-1 score. A few did and we all got it at 40-1...niiiice
no chance. they have rights these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670