New manager rumour of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we all email MM again saying "sorry we got it wrong last time, we wouldn't mind ole Neil"

echo echo

I think Phonee Phox was quoting Beighton, obviously not knowing how to do it properly being a noob. And then replied under the line, which to be fair does look like a signature.

Last edited:
Is it really true that City players are encouraging their friends and relatives to get down to the bookies and invest their hard-earned on Neil Warnock as our next manager?

If it is, it's nice to know that MM is ignoring the pressure from fans who know ****-all about ****-all and is about to appoint somebody who can do the club a bit of good.

Bob, you are a very naughty boy!

The club doesn't belong to any of us any more. The game doesn't belong to any of us any more. We let both slip from our grasp through our own carelessness.

Exactly. It is true that MM does and can do what he wants in spite of us. :icon_sad:

I'm off to the bookies then armed with a couple of ton. What and where are the best odds on him?

I heard the same on Tuesday, so it could be true

my boss went to a charity q & a session with collin about a month back, he had a chat with him afterwards and asked what happened when he was first approached (before MA). apparently he said he had a brief chat with MM but wouldn't want a job where the chairman's actively involved in selecting players to buy...could be sour grapes but sounds like a fair enough comment to me.

my boss went to a charity q & a session with collin about a month back, he had a chat with him afterwards and asked what happened when he was first approached (before MA). apparently he said he had a brief chat with MM but wouldn't want a job where the chairman's actively involved in selecting players to buy...could be sour grapes but sounds like a fair enough comment to me.

But there again he isn't really going to say "I failed the interview" is he. He would and will snap MM hand off for this job.

But there again he isn't really going to say "I failed the interview" is he. He would and will snap MM hand off for this job.

He didn't fail the interview. MM bowed to fan-pressure and decided not to appoint him.

thats my point could be an excuse for failing the interview but at the same time its a plausable one and shows he might have some doubts - wouldn't put my house on him coming by any stretch

He didn't fail the interview. MM bowed to fan-pressure and decided not to appoint him.

There was no pressure from me. He appears to be the best of a bad bunch available, if Jewell has said no. He ticks all the boxes if he can tolerate MM as a 'back seat driver'!

People are deluded if they think Colin is going to be the best one to get Leicester into the prem.
I understand that Mandaric and Colin are friends but believe me they won't be for much longer if Colin is our next manager.
Just like MA, Colin will not want Mandaric interfering so it will be pointless apppointing him.

People are deluded if they think Colin is going to be the best one to get Leicester into the prem.
I understand that Mandaric and Colin are friends but believe me they won't be for much longer if Colin is our next manager.
Just like MA, Colin will not want Mandaric interfering so it will be pointless apppointing him.

he will be just another in the 20 or so we will appoint to get it right....

We have to wait and see. If he is no good, out he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669