New Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not be at all surprised to see Simon Grayson given the chance, has performed wonders at Blackpool and does play attractive and attacking football. He also has experience of working for a club owned by a foriegn investor.

Unfortunately I can't see Jewell being that interested.

Milan is an overall asset to Leicester City but there is undoubtedly a problem regarding his history and personality in respect of managers.

He is exceptionally hands on as an owner - and it's that power which is the obvious reason why he is willing to spend his money.

In all honesty not too many experienced and successful managers are going to put up with it so we may have to settle for someone like the Chelsea reserves coach or someone slightly more desparate for a job than Jewell is likely to be.

david pleat:icon_eek:

Unfortunately I can't see Jewell being that interested.

Milan is an overall asset to Leicester City but there is undoubtedly a problem regarding his history and personality in respect of managers.

He is exceptionally hands on as an owner - and it's that power which is the obvious reason why he is willing to spend his money.

In all honesty not too many experienced and successful managers are going to put up with it so we may have to settle for someone like the Chelsea reserves coach or someone slightly more desparate for a job than Jewell is likely to be.

i agree with all that especially with the last paragraph

Totally mad i know but i had one weird dream last night that we signed Jurgen Klinsmann as our new manager! God knows where that came from as i dont normally have dreams/nightmares.

Totally mad i know but i had one hell of a wet dream last night that we signed Jurgen Klinsmann as our new manager! God that was good, had jizz everywhere when I woke up.

:018: :018:

Thats just wrong Backdoor Ad

...until then - we'll be going through the horrible nightmare of going back to stage one.... How many games do people think the 'implementation of a new manager' is going to effect????

Totally mad i know but i had one weird dream last night that we signed Jurgen Klinsmann as our new manager! God knows where that came from as i dont normally have dreams/nightmares.

I think that where your dream may well be acurate, is that the new manager will be an unexpected choice. I expect more froth than substance. My theory is that MA was seen as a 'character' and was found to be unsuitable when he had ideas of his own. A mistake which will be avoided this time.

...until then - we'll be going through the horrible nightmare of going back to stage one.... How many games do people think the 'implementation of a new manager' is going to effect????

It has to be a minimum of half a dozen. At least one, more likely two without a manager and three to four for him to get to know the players and vice versa. That doesn't take into account the fact that he may want to play slightly differently and bring in a few players.

It has to be a minimum of half a dozen. At least one, more likely two without a manager and three to four for him to get to know the players and vice versa. That doesn't take into account the fact that he may want to play slightly differently and bring in a few players.

about 3 months then :102::icon_lol:

Last edited:
MM likes Gary Megson :mad:

This from somebody that confirmed MA before it happened.:frown:

Just thought I would share what I heard so the rest of you can suffer too!!

But will he be enough of a yes-man? He left Albion after failing to see eye to eye with the board...

Been away for a couple of days and arriving back haven't seen any name put forward that would inspire me to say YES!!! Suppose the nearest is Paul Jewell, but cant see that happening. Can't even see any good Yesmen on the market for a job like this. Got a feeling we will finish with a complete unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669