New other teams´results

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the risk of inviting a barrage of "Premier League snobbery" from certain people with low IQ´s, I think it worth mentioning that Rotherham have beaten Hove and, consequently, consigned Blackpool to relegation from the Championship, with 6 games remaining......just FYI.

Last edited:
At the risk of inviting a barrage of "Premier League snobbery" from certain people with low IQ´s, I think it worth mentioning that Rotherham have beaten Hove and, consequently, consigned Blackpool to relegation from the Championship, with 6 games remaining......just FYI.

Scooooop!

Villa v QPR tonight. The gap will remain at six regardless of the result. However the question is do we want Villa swallowed back up into the battle or QPR held back further?

Not too fussed, but a QPR result would certainly make it more interesting and they'll have played 2 more than us.

Villa and Hull are the targets now thanks to shitty Newcastle.

Villa v QPR tonight. The gap will remain at six regardless of the result. However the question is do we want Villa swallowed back up into the battle or QPR held back further?

A draw for me. Would rather they shared two points between them rather than three.

Any 3 from 6 methinks. Teams around us who play each other need to draw to help us.

That is of course, if we win.

So now that Palace have virtually ended Man City's chance for the title, Chelsea do not need to regard our game as a 'must-win', so can send out their third team against us so we have a chance of another precious 3 points.

Not too fussed, but a QPR result would certainly make it more interesting and they'll have played 2 more than us.

Looking at the bigger (and much more realistic) picture, we want QPR and Burnley to go down with us as they'll be less of a threat in the Championship. Especially with Ings and Austin gone.

Looking at the bigger (and much more realistic) picture, we want QPR and Burnley to go down with us as they'll be less of a threat in the Championship. Especially with Ings and Austin gone.
Go and listen to what Uncle Homer says.

Go and listen to what Uncle Homer says.

I've tried but his nostradamus act lacks authenticity. And logic. And intelligence. And history. And facts. And realism.

There is a much less stressful way forward for the mind and soul where you can view the outcome of tonight's game with utter ambivalence.

Follow me! #goingdownwithbrownnose

I've tried but his nostradamus act lacks authenticity. And logic. And intelligence. And history. And facts. And realism.

There is a much less stressful way forward for the mind and soul where you can view the outcome of tonight's game with utter ambivalence.

Follow me! #goingdownwithbrownnose
Nah. It's too depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572