New Shirt Tomorrow then

Status
Not open for further replies.
bocadillo said:
The stripes are blue?!?
Not if you wash it Boc, it will remain a nice snow white with not a hint of run

Hazzman said:
The stripes are blue but because of the smallness they appear blue.

The stripes are blue, but they appear blue??!!??

Now I understand it!
:confused:

We've had some crap ones over the years ....that i'm afraid its like water off a ducks back to me.

Its who pulls the buggers on that worries me

Every time I see that shirt it pisses me off. I have tried to convince myself I like it but that bloody great patch just looks awful.

Trust the club to take something good and feck it up!:icon_lol:

Ricey said:
I very much doubt the AL logo has been airbrushed on, on some pictures it looks far too realistic to be air brushed. I have contacted the retail manager regarding this and the fact the design is so different from the original graphic.

It hasn't been airbrushed on...it really is that shite!

i like the shirt but your right the A&L logo looks ****ing awfull, it just makes it look cheap. if they had done it properly without the patch it would be a nice shirt. i wonder how much the person who designed the altered version was paid, id sack the prick and give the job to the 9 year old who did the original

IMO it is clearly about costings for the new shirt. I said early somewhere on here that the option that won wouldnt win becuase it was too expensive to make, far to many fiddly little bits to sew/print on. Okay I was wrong about it losing but I think I have been proved right it what the final design has actually come out like. It has clearly been cut back from the kids design to cut corners and save money. JJB were never gonna make the shirt in its original form.

If they were never going to make it to the actually design they shouldn't have had the competition. I wonder if there is any small print that says LCFC reserve the right to change the winning design, because if there isn't they have breached the terms and conditions of their own competition.

The competition was that the 'winning design' would be made into a shirt. It hasn't, they have changed it.

SilverFox said:
If they were never going to make it to the actually design they shouldn't have had the competition. I wonder if there is any small print that says LCFC reserve the right to change the winning design, because if there isn't they have breached the terms and conditions of their own competition.

The competition was that the 'winning design' would be made into a shirt. It hasn't, they have changed it.
There was small print that I read somewhere similar to that, so they aren't being illegal.

Look at the Weso picture, its more evident than that Big Brother's Sam having a dick. In reference to the A&L logo.

If not airbrushed on, It's probably stuck on off the old shirt in the same way lettering is stuck on shirts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570