New Shirt Tomorrow then

Status
Not open for further replies.
bocadillo said:
The more I look at it, the more I believe that I wasn't right. If the plastic slab that is the A&L logo panel doesn't look better in real life than it does on the photos, this is going to be a really unattractive shirt - and will be hell to shift.

Still - why should we worry - there'll be plenty to buy cheap at the end of the year! Great loss of oncome for the club though - when are they going to see sense?

Personally I think that the last three shirts (including this one) have been so similar when viewed from anything other than close-up, that there hasn't been a real need to buy the latest one straight away. This year the three factors (1. unattractive shirt, 2. one-year design, 3. similarity to the last two home shirts) will work together to make this the lowest selling shirt for a long time.

Very true IMO Boc

In response to a recent post of mine:
Yorkshire Vixen said:
highland fox said:
Very true IMO Boc

FFS - I'm going to stop writing to this board if people are just going to agree with me!!

bocadillo said:
In response to a recent post of mine:

FFS - I'm going to stop writing to this board if people are just going to agree with me!!

Absolutely right....:icon_bigg

Durham Fox said:
The slab on the front could be a response to the complaints about the raised style A+L logos peeling off. More likely though is that they have been used as a stop gap for these prototypes.

I imagine that the logos must be peeling off during the laundry process - never happened to any of my shirts - much too valuable to be washed by an uncaring woman - washum with personal care, I do!

And if I had any vCash left, I would bet that this isn't just a stopgap - this is how they are going to be unless lcfc/jjb get wind of the concern and change the design. But having said that, I think it is probably too lets already and that supplies are already sitting in a warehouse somewhere.

homer said:
Sadly not, but Highlander will be happy to give you some brown........:icon_conf

:icon_lol: Ay up Homer, trust you to drag it down to homosexual innuendo, how you have been missed :icon_bigg

PFKAKTF FOX said:
:icon_lol: Ay up Homer, trust you to drag it down to homosexual innuendo, how you have been missed :icon_bigg

Aye,like a boil on the arse..

bocadillo said:
I imagine that the logos must be peeling off during the laundry process - never happened to any of my shirts - much too valuable to be washed by an uncaring woman - washum with personal care, I do!

And if I had any vCash left, I would bet that this isn't just a stopgap - this is how they are going to be unless lcfc/jjb get wind of the concern and change the design. But having said that, I think it is probably too lets already and that supplies are already sitting in a warehouse somewhere.

Some people over wear them and Ive seen them peeling off. I probably only wear mine 4 or 5 times.

Durham Fox said:
Some people over wear them and Ive seen them peeling off. I probably only wear mine 4 or 5 times.
£10 a pop then, cheaper to hire one surely

Durham Fox said:

Do you get a special one made with a pocket for your new Mobile ?

bocadillo said:
The more I look at it, the more I believe that I wasn't right. If the plastic slab that is the A&L logo panel doesn't look better in real life than it does on the photos, this is going to be a really unattractive shirt - and will be hell to shift.

Still - why should we worry - there'll be plenty to buy cheap at the end of the year! Great loss of oncome for the club though - when are they going to see sense?

Personally I think that the last three shirts (including this one) have been so similar when viewed from anything other than close-up, that there hasn't been a real need to buy the latest one straight away. This year the three factors (1. unattractive shirt, 2. one-year design, 3. similarity to the last two home shirts) will work together to make this the lowest selling shirt for a long time.

The A&L logo if you look closely is obiviously airbrushed on.

highland fox said:
Do you get a special one made with a pocket for your new Mobile ?

He doesn't need one, carries it around in his bum bag, or attaches to his belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669