New Wembley - England u-21 v Italy - 24th March 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
The small print on the back of the ticket says you can't take a camera into the ground.

It doesn't actually use the word camera.

Item 3: You shall not bring into (or use within) the ground any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a Match or any aspect of it. Mobile telephones are permitted within the Ground provided they are used for bona fide personal and private use only.

Item 3: You shall not bring into (or use within) the ground any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a Match or any aspect of it. Mobile telephones are permitted within the Ground provided they are used for bona fide personal and private use only.

that covers pic's i think :icon_sad:

So as long as you have a camera that's not capable of "recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material" you're ok then! :confused:

The FA's rules regarding the use of cameras are different to Wembley Stadium's, hopefully they will be the ones in force on Saturday:

"The use of cameras or any video or audio recording equipment within the Stadium for any commercial purpose whatsoever is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of The FA."

A number of grounds have cameras among the items that cannot be taken in, but most only bother if you have something that looks like a professional job with a long lens that could get decent shots of the action.

A number of grounds have cameras among the items that cannot be taken in, but most only bother if you have something that looks like a professional job with a long lens that could get decent shots of the action.

I think you will find that *all* grounds say you can't take them in. It's part of the standard 'football grounds regilations'.

so if i take a standard digital camera is it likely to get confiscated????

I would think for an occasion like this they're not going to search everyone on the way in and so many people will take cameras even if they spot it on the way in they're more likely to just tell you not to use it, they won't want to cause problems by stopping people going in. Stewards at some grounds are told to stop people taking pictures inside the ground, so that might happen. Might be worth contacting the FA to find out exactly what to expect though.

I would think for an occasion like this they're not going to search everyone on the way in and so many people will take cameras even if they spot it on the way in they're more likely to just tell you not to use it, they won't want to cause problems by stopping people going in. Stewards at some grounds are told to stop people taking pictures inside the ground, so that might happen. Might be worth contacting the FA to find out exactly what to expect though.

Use the F.A.'s 'Contact Us' form (bottom of page)

And be sure to let us know the answer.

Last edited:
it says due to the hugh number of queries it is unavailable and that you can ring some premium rate number instead...

I put the query in before the facility became unavailable - still no reply.

The telephone number that it quotes is 020 7745 4545. This is a standard geographical number for inner London - it is not a Premium Rate Number. It does say however that it is for urgent queries.

Im just getting ready to leave

just got up to get ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572