New Wide Man!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest, wide men are not my thing anymore. When you've done the amount of arse I have, you learn to appreciate a night tight bun, although of course there is always the worry of a spray back if it 's too tight

Oh for goodness' sake HF.

Im need a new man if any of you chaps are interested out there just jot me aline and I will give you a call,not tonight though,its bums and tums night at aerobics I'll be puffed out when i get home

Awful awful stuff.....

I'll be honest, wide men are not my thing anymore. When you've done the amount of arse I have, you learn to appreciate a night tight bun, although of course there is always the worry of a spray back if it 's too tight

Oh for goodness' sake HF.

This is the last time i start a thread everyone getting all up close and personally gay in here....i will note down i am not starting no more threads...lol

Last edited:
Steady on there Spanky:icon_conf

ohhh no how did that get out, i thought it was between me and you only, no more drinking with you late night

You promised you wouldn't tell no one, i must share your screat now

Spanky, you know i like to go how and enjoy the old tick of the bum here and there you could call me a bum hole tickler

Last edited:
ohhh no how did that get out, i thought it was between me and you only, no more drinking with you late night

You promised you wouldn't tell no one, i must share your screat now

Please, please dont tell me what screat is..... you sick bastard

Etherington would be class if we could get him. What about Patrik Berger?

Not sure about Berger, maybe, would need convincing he's just another drain on our economy.

i would like to see any other loans be with a view to a permanent move. Personally i think we should survive with the current squad, so i would like any new faces to be fighting for a permanent deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669