New Wide Man!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidently we are having more trouble getting a player in then we thought we would.

I'm not too worried at the moment but it is vitally important that we are an attractive place to come to in the summer. I am not saying he should go but does anyone think that Kelly himself might be an obstacle to signing top draw players? Is he 'high profile' enough to attract players to our club?

Evidently we are having more trouble getting a player in then we thought we would.

I'm not too worried at the moment but it is vitally important that we are an attractive place to come to in the summer. I am not saying he should go but does anyone think that Kelly himself might be an obstacle to signing top draw players? Is he 'high profile' enough to attract players to our club?

I don't think any of the other managers that have been mentioned would be more influential in this area than kelly actually.

Come the summer Milans money will be enough to convince everyone we are capable of a promotion push. and our final posistion this year might make some difference.

While i would prefer a better tactitian and motivator than kelly, i don't think his 'profile' is a major concern

I don't know if anyone has previously mentioned this name but i was told yesterday by a reliable source (that i wish to keep under my hat) that the player in question is Andy Reid from Charlton. Apparently they had a few injuries before the weekend and they may have required him. He eventually didn't make it into the 16.

Don't know what everyone else thinks but IMO he would be a good signing. A little fat and not prem pace but would be quality in this division. discuss!

Very interesting I think your source could be right.
Although he played for trees he would be a good aquisition and replacment for levi.

I believe that more in some ways, did they even play this weekend though?

Last edited:
Ah well, all will be revealed this week i hope! Let's just hope it's someone with a bit of quality. Would be nice to sign a decent player for a change!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00