New Years Honours list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
What a load of bollox, a ****ing knighthood for someone who rides a bike for christ sake????

An MBE for a 14 year old. You'll be getting them in Christmas crackers soon.

I know it makes a joke of everything. Last year was that awful Mcarthy woman ( or what ever her name is), all she did to get hers was to sit in some ****ing boat!

Disrespectful.
Why?

I have never met the geezer in my life, why on Earth should I be respecting him. Should I ever meet him I will always do the decent thing and be courteous and polite to him as I always would with anybody, but until then he's totally ****ing irrelevant and undeserving of any respect from me.

Did he beat his wife? Did he help people? Did he molest children? Did he evade tax? Did he do lots for charities? Did he rob from the poor? Until I know the answers to these type of questions I can offer no respect, sorry.

Why?

I have never met the geezer in my life, why on Earth should I be respecting him. Should I ever meet him I will always do the decent thing and be courteous and polite to him as I always would with anybody, but until then he's totally ****ing irrelevant and undeserving of any respect from me.

Did he beat his wife? Did he help people? Did he molest children? Did he evade tax? Did he do lots for charities? Did he rob from the poor? Until I know the answers to these type of questions I can offer no respect, sorry.

If i need to explain then i pity you

Why don't they give out awards for services to crime?

The clues are all there.

I'll take it that you have not picked up a newspaper or watched any national news bulletins in the last few years then.
Correct, I haven't. I can only go on what you're telling me here and now and you don't appear to be telling me anything.

I'm sorry, I haven't picked up on your clues.

Awards should be given to people who deserve them, not ****ing sportsmen and the like. These people get paid well to do their sports so lets leave it at that. Giving out a knighthood for riding a ****ing bike really annoys me, and giving out other honours for swimming is a joke.

Correct, I haven't. I can only go on what you're telling me here and now and you don't appear to be telling me anything.

I'm sorry, I haven't picked up on your clues.

Strange then that you have many controversial opinions on stories that you would only know about through the media.
How can you slag off Gary Glitter if you have not heard his story, or do you just believe everything people tell you on forums like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46