New Years Resolutions....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbro-Fox

Legend
What are yours? Mine are to do ALL of my homework which I get given and also to bow to my poster of Chris Powell daily.

To trust my own judgement on a daily basis and not give in to annual pressure to define how I think I should be living my life based on social expectations.

That and not killing cats, them poor little kittys have suffered enough.

1. Gain weight
2. Take up smoking
3. Take up drinking
3. Don't go travelling
4. See Leicester get relegated and England lose the World Cup.
5. Not to help others, under any circumstances
6. Avoid family and old friends more
7. Get into debt
8. Don't volunteer

And such other example of hard-hitting satire.

Last edited:
1. Gain weight
2. Take up smoking
3. Take up drinking
3. Don't go travelling
4. See Leicester get relegated and England lose the World Cup.
5. Not to help others, under any circumstances
6. Avoid family and old friends more
7. Get into debt
8. Don't volunteer

And such other example of hard-hitting satire.
I don't think Leicester will get relegated. And I don't need to take up drinking or smoking.

But beyond that... :icon_eek: :icon_wink

I just realised I can't even count to 4.

Damn, I just 'guffawed', I must be getting old

What are yours? Mine are to do ALL of my homework which I get given and also to biff one out to my poster of Chris Powell daily.

:icon_eek:

What are yours?
I don't believe in New Year's resolutions. If you want to change something you feel is wrong in your life, do it some other time of the year, preferably when the weather is good enough for me to run outdoors, and not in the overcrowded gym, full of numpties who won't last a month of their annual membership.

I don't believe in New Year's resolutions. If you want to change something you feel is wrong in your life, do it some other time of the year, preferably when the weather is good enough for me to run outdoors, and not in the overcrowded gym, full of numpties who won't last a month of their annual membership.

Agreed.

I'd much rather think about what hopes I have for the coming year...

so on that note...need to save, save and save some more as I have four wedding to go to this summer(and hopefully not a funeral as well!) one of which is in Scotland somewhere, and another which is in Belfast. plus the Hen weekend for my best mates daughter which obviously I'll need plenty of booze money.

Other than that, I'd quite like to be in a happy mood at the end of this season, whether that means being pleased we have had a decent mid table finish or something more I don't know(though if we are where we are at Easter I'll be starting to think about another visit to the W place)

A pay rise would be nice, though how things stands it's not very likely, still should be pleased I'm in a job which allows me freedom to do other things I suppose...

To not be so slack with my cardmaking/scrapbooking projects this year. I intend to have a decent fighting fund for 2011 so will have to make sure I make plenty of 12"x12"s that I can sell, plus I'm defo going to do calendars as well, which I can do a few each month for 2011. I'm also considering doing some football ones which run from August to July so they cover the season-and somehow manage to include the fixture lists but don't know how I stand with that cos of that DataCo rubbish so will have to check it out.

The rest is boring stuff, would like to get the kitchen done, if only a repaint job and new cupboard doors. Would also like to get the bedroom finished and organised so I have a proper craft area and not just loads of boxes all stacked up on top of each other.

Errrrr that's it.......oh, a nice lottery win would be lovely, but I'm not haolding me breath!

I thought asking for England to win the World Cup would've been going a step too far:icon_eek::icon_roll

The rest is acheivable though! ( Had a daydream or two a week or so ago about playing the Trees at Wembley and their hat trick twonk scoring an own goal to send us up instead of them........that would be quite lovely to happen:icon_lol: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566