New Yoik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Food and in-flight entertainment charged. So if you don't starved yourself and manage to pack yourself enough stuff to stop you becoming suicide, you've got a bargain.

Airplane food isn't that substantial anyway, and the entertainment is gash unless they have a newish film on. I have a friend in Pennsilvania so this could be very useful! Any idea from when?

Airplane food isn't that substantial anyway, and the entertainment is gash unless they have a newish film on. I have a friend in Pennsilvania so this could be very useful! Any idea from when?

Depends on when they get the new planes. Sometime next year is all it says.

You still thinking of going Hazz? I'd recommend it to anyone! The variety of things to do/see is brilliant. The fact that we went for the build up to christmas probably made it better for me tbh but i'm sure you can make it just as much fun whenever you go.

Easily the best place i've ever been. I've never done so much shopping, the place kind of got me hooked on it. I couldn't physically fit any more in my suitcase on the way back. It was still quite cheap despite the shitty exchange rate because everywhere had sales on.

The best thing to do was probably the Empire State Building at night. The best place to eat was at the Bubba Gump Shrimping company in Times Square, not for the food but for the shrine to Forest Gump!

Last edited:
You still thinking of going Hazz? I'd recommend it to anyone! The variety of things to do/see is brilliant. The fact that we went for the build up to christmas probably made it better for me tbh but i'm sure you can make it just as much fun whenever you go.

Easily the best place i've ever been. I've never done so much shopping, the place kind of got me hooked on it. I couldn't physically fit any more in my suitcase on the way back. It was still quite cheap despite the shitty exchange rate because everywhere had sales on.

The best thing to do was probably the Empire State Building at night. The best place to eat was at the Bubba Gump Shrimping company in Times Square, not for the food but for the shrine to Forest Gump!

I'll second that... the view is amazing.

Thirded. I was there this time last year, wish I was now.

fourthed. I was advised to go just before sunset so you see it in the daylight and then in the dark, which we managed to do.

I'm not a city person but I did like New York.

This country is in decline and all you flash bastards do is babble on about how much money you're giving to the ****ing septics!!!!

Stay here and help, spend you're money here FFS.

The country is in no more decline than it was last year. The Banks have ****ed up the economy but they are not the country are they?

The country is in no more decline than it was last year. The Banks have ****ed up the economy but they are not the country are they?
I never said it was and I never said they didn't. Do you ignore proper words and see what you want to?

I never said it was and I never said they didn't. Do you ignore proper words and see what you want to?

Of course. Don't you? It works for me.

Of course. Don't you? It works for me.
Sometimes, it helps rid the guilt when I'm abusing people. If I can see that they really don't deserve it, then I can't go in with full commitment. Much better to be ignorant.

seeing what you want to always makes your argument that much better too.

I reckon America is probably one of the last places in the world that I'd ever want to visit.

I'm sure it's very nice and all that, but it's full of ****ing Yanks. The thought of being surrounded by so many Septics makes me shudder.

I reckon America is probably one of the last places in the world that I'd ever want to visit.

I'm sure it's very nice and all that, but it's full of ****ing Yanks. The thought of being surrounded by so many Septics makes me shudder.

Cuba is the place to go if you want to totally avoid them... you will not find one there at all, its heaven :)

Cuba is actually up at the top of my list, would love to go

honestly Macky, do it... I have never been to a place like it. The people are so friendly and welcoming, the hotels are fabulous and the service is great. Tip them a convertible peso a day and they love you - its only worth about 50p to us, but to them its worth way more than the normal cuban peso, they use it on the black market to buy the stuff they really need. Also take colouring books and pencils etc for the kids, the maids are so greatful for it you wouldnt believe. On my last day there the maid left me the most wonderful pigeon english note thanking me for the tips and how much they meant to her.. it really makes you realise how good your life is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46