Post Match Newcastle 1 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact, the more you throw the word around, I'm not sure you know what the word arrogance means. It certainly isn't putting a defender on for a midfielder to shore up against their pressure. If anything, it shows respect to their threat.
Pressure? What pressure? There was literally no pressure.

Considering your apparent next-level football knowledge, I'd assume you'd have spotted there was no pressure.

Pressure? What pressure? There was literally no pressure.

Considering your apparent next-level football knowledge, I'd assume you'd have spotted there was no pressure.
You've just said that we were under pressure when they scored. There was 90 seconds between the sub and the goal. You sure saw a lot in that time to form such an opinion.

So you think we were shaky before they scored? But there was no pressure? I'm confused.
Try reading again rather than making stuff up. You may not be so confused then.

I mean this really does sum up your analysis. I think I'll stick with my own opinion, thanks.
Both of them would have been sensible like for like substitutions.

Vardy's 34th PL assist for us today. Equalling Guppy at the highest for us in the PL era.

Top scorer and now top assister.

Tick, tock.

I’m happy. I bet Fitz is happier though, given that he no doubt mixes with many of their fans. Always nice when you’re able to gloat a bit :038:

The free kick came within 2 mins after the substitution, so to try and imply any Tactical shift in the pattern of the game in between the sub and the free kick isn't really giving you much to go on...

Any Tactical switch in defence is always a risk, but at 2-0 and with Soyuncu needing game time, it was a calculated risk worth taking.
I did not state the substitution was the cause I was stating that free kick was stupid and unnecessary, I understand why BR made the change however it did unbalance the side, why he did not bring on more players was baffling whether they were attacking or defensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363