Newcastle away

Status
Not open for further replies.
my take on the game last night:

Weale: good goalie, not overtested but kicks monsters and has good presence. didn't distribute to full backs - but then again i wouldn't pass to Berner on a wet pitch. 7

I swear I seen him literally thirty minutes after the game near Bigg Market. Saying that I was probably severly clouded by the red mist after some **** set off a fire extinguisher in Subway and then his mate like a five year old kept repeating Danny Guthrie.

Ranger looked a good player and he did well for his first competitive debut, he wasnt the class act that those idiot sky pundits made out...

His inability to use his left foot tells me he ain't all that. Hobbs who I thought had a solid game however kept putting him onto his stronger right side. He's an England Under 19 international....if he's one of the best in the country...he's hardly going to be shit but Sky love a ****ing arselick everynow again.

As for Steven Taylor, he's over-rated cheating **** who loves timewasting and shirt pulling. Newcastle were winning free kicks and he'd hit the ball 25 yards the other direction. ****! If there's one thing I hate it's dirty little tricks, like having Geremi make no attempt to get the ball in the air but just stand in direction of Howard whilst Smith takes easy pickings.

I was ****ed too...must have walked 3 miles around Newcastle killing time. Just spent the time feeling sorry for ourselves this morning whilst we had an Ashley-alike munching on seven bowls of Corn Flakes. All disappointed with that 'The Back Page' didn't have a copy of 1990 World Cup on DVD.

I was ****ed too...must have walked 3 miles around Newcastle killing time. Just spent the time feeling sorry for ourselves this morning whilst we had an Ashley-alike munching on seven bowls of Corn Flakes. All disappointed with that 'The Back Page' didn't have a copy of 1990 World Cup on DVD.

Haha, I got there on FT in good time actually, went into Newcastle and I think there was more cocks there than there is in Leicester, some arse shouting "TOON TOON" and then his arse of a mate saying "BLACK AND WHITE ARMY", fair enough they were only singing but in the middle of town on their own ! What a pair of cocks.

Haha, I got there on FT in good time actually, went into Newcastle and I think there was more cocks there than there is in Leicester, some arse shouting "TOON TOON" and then his arse of a mate saying "BLACK AND WHITE ARMY", fair enough they were only singing but in the middle of town on their own ! What a pair of cocks.

I see you found the 'real' thread ****wit:038::038::038:

Was that enough cock and arse action for you then?

Could have done with a sherpa to help me up those friggin' flights of stairs. We should have gone in ahead at half-time,that was our undoing. Second half a bit pants, but we weren't played off the park by any means.

Some thoughts from Berlin.

1) Back four, for the most part, looked strong. Brown looks competent and a steadying influence. However, I do think distribution is important from a centre half. It was particularly grating that it seemed to always fall at his feet to deliver the final ball, when we were pressing late on.
Neilson, hopefully, is still just adjusting to professional football after making the move south.

2) In regards to THAT shot. In my opinion he had to shoot, I would have been disappointed if he hadn't.

3) Weale perhaps could have done better with the shot. I'm surprised no one has mentioned how Hobbs was maybe at fault for the goal. I rate him and think he will develop into a strong player. At times he looks like he has already arrived - some of his positional sense is excellent. I do worry about his pace and his slow turning circles. For the goal he was easily wrong footed, and took an age to turn, allowing Guthrie to line it up.

4) Wellens looks like a great buy. Technically sound and dependable. Him and Oakley at times seem to have already developed a good understanding.

5) Great to see us having the confidence to throw people forward. Shame in this particular game the final ball wasn't there.

6) I still can't believe Dyer took that free kick. Ridiculous.

I think Neilson will be a good purchase for us actually, not just for his throws either, he looks a decent player who just needs some time to adjust.

I think Neilson will be a good purchase for us actually, not just for his throws either, he looks a decent player who just needs some time to adjust.

Agreed, 100 times the player Maybury was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669